What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil, Ecigarettes and You!- A Recipe for stable emulsification of BHO.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Oh, so the lies you're telling on this forum couldn't possibly be motivated by your own desire to make profit off of hardware sales. From the labels on those rebranded Chinese productions I can tell you're a shrewd purchaser of e-cigarettes and surely expert in their use with THC / glycol solutions.

i want to know, what lies? REALLY curious about this....

krunchbubble

Veteran
Want to tell us where you vend those so I can let your customer know how you feel about the Omicron you just charged him for, and the price you publicly claim to let other people have it for?

your pretty thick headed aren't you??

i said i GIVE OMICRONS AWAY.....

and really, it dont matter what my prices are....

still cheaper then any dispensary, collective or just about anyone who sells them, NEVER a unhappy customer, only repeat customers...

krunchbubble

Veteran
You claimed that the carts that I presented are bullshit and that no one wants them. Both of these claims are lies. These are the way to vaporize THC with e-cigarettes, but people like you who want to make money selling "weed vapes" obfuscate in order to maximize profits.

lies?

you want to run a poll?

carts with Glycerin/tincture mix...

OR

straight oil....

bet you $1k, everyone would and does opt for the straight oil....

don't be mad that i make money of this, and you couldn't figure out how., thats called a HATER....

Mia

You claimed that the carts that I presented are bullshit and that no one wants them. Both of these claims are lies. These are the way to vaporize THC with e-cigarettes, but people like you who want to make money selling "weed vapes" obfuscate in order to maximize profits.

Not to wade into your spat here but I for one never want to vape glycol with bho.Ewwww! I'd be willing to wager everyone I know who vapes oil feels the same.
Carry on!

krunchbubble

Veteran
Your repeat and happy customers probably don't know how much contempt you have for them. I find the ferocity with which you attack my free offer of e-cigarette information telling. Does the discovery that your entire stock exists in superior and cheaper forms from numerous US retailers threaten you? Make sure you spread some karma around, I'm sure your next negative blast will be enough to discredit me and preserve your reputation as a forum badass.

nothing threatens me about the market, anyone can buy anything, im sure you CAN buy the pens cheaper a little cheaper, but not with the filled carts OF 100% OIL, that come with them....

and the next neg rep will get you into the red....

have fun! :biggrin:

Mia

That's cool, smoke a cartridge full of reclaim. After krunchbubble crunches up his shatter and fills up his carts I'm sure it stays nice and fresh as you vape it. What's that, his carts are full of an oily substance? How could this be pure BHO then?

Wow. Sounds like you're the one upset.
I had some friends from Europe that when I would smoke with them they would always want to put tobacco in the joints, it drove me crazy. No thanks.
I feel the same way about oil.
Just being honest....

hammalamma

Veteran
Damn doobiefuck, what the hell is your damage?

I put 100% bho in the greensmarts808 carts all day and it gets me blasted.

Absolute amber goes in the ce3 clearomizers with a lil d-limonene to get it flowing, tastes like oranges but puts out the biggest oil-vapepen cloud of any cartridge.:woohoo:

Krunchbubble, hammalamma,

I noticed they stopped selling e-skillets and greensmart cartomizers online.
Do you know of anywhere to get them still?

mendo420

Veteran
Krunch
BIG UP!

What is your favorite vape pen today?

I got the persei last week. 7.4v works pretty good.
Better than the omnicron.

hammalamma

Veteran
Krunchbubble, hammalamma,

I noticed they stopped selling e-skillets and greensmart cartomizers online.
Do you know of anywhere to get them still?

Any 510 ecig will work for a battery. Boge carts also work, you just have to be more careful taking them apart.

Thanks for posting some great info. I have a quick question if you don't mind - some people are allergic to PG, do you believe this recipe can be accomplished with vegetable glycerine as a substitute? Some e-juice companies manufacture with this, but of course cannabis may be another story altogether.

FlipFlops

Whats the hot Vaporizer Pen these days? Ive got a Blu-cig will that work or is it a little weak beech and not vaporizer my bho? Thanks

coreymillia42

you can modify a lot of e cigs, I dont know what the blu cig looks like, More than likey it wont work by itself. but a rebuild-able rainbow or wyvern atomizer with a 30 gauge kanthal wire at 1.3-1.6 ohms. It can be used for hash and oil or just hash, but there is no wick so its not for straight oil. Tho, I used to make one for oil and one for hash, the oil one used a 32 gauge kanthal with a wick, and the same resistance. My prefered battery is the telescope for $45, or the Ego twist for $20. I order everything from discountvapers, and my kanthal from ebay. I just saw on jan 16 2013 the thermovape came out with a e cig with a ceramic element. I looked at their website and there was no "add to cart" button or price. So I was gonna wait a little while, e cig technology gets CHEAP fast. The rebuild-able atomizers used to be over $75 a year ago, and there was about 3 on the market. And the people who used them were dicks. Now the same stuff is about $9 and there are a bunch to choose from. I chose the rainbow/wyvern because it is ALL METAL the phoenix and a lot of others have plastic inside them and they work fine for oil but not hash. Well heres a video of my setup on a ego. Ive used it every day for 6 months, the only problem being after 2 weeks you have to open it and clean it. This can be as easy as 2 minutes just scraping some ash out, and making a quick adjustment to the wire. Or If the wire is bent up or broke, then It can be soaked for a few minutes in alcohol. The coil can be changed in 10 minutes. Anyway, It looks like the e cig craze is slowly dying. I only use mine when im out and about, or in bed. Because hitting the oil rig and the silver surfer is just too damn much fun or some shit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IxnclVtXjo

foaf

Veteran
I've been experimenting a lot lately and it turns out you dont need the emulsions mentioned in the original post, because straight everclear/bho solutions work in ecig setups just fine. The emulsions program began because naturally people wanted to start with the ecig bases that were being widely used Glycerin/PG/and PEG-400 - and they aren't great solvents for hashoil.

Im mixing a gram of bho with 3 or 4 cc of everclear. Heat to 140 to mix and put it into any one of the tank type ecig cartridges. there are plenty of versions. this dual coil tank is working great for me as we speak. It has a replacable element too. any 510 battery is fine. It tastes delightful.

http://vapingzone.com/product-info.php?VZ_Nova2_Dual_Coil_Clearomizer_1_5ohm_-_2_5ml_-pid1073.html

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been experimenting a lot lately and it turns out you dont need the emulsions mentioned in the original post, because straight everclear/bho solutions work in ecig setups just fine. The emulsions program began because naturally people wanted to start with the ecig bases that were being widely used Glycerin/PG/and PEG-400 - and they aren't great solvents for hashoil.

Im mixing a gram of bho with 3 or 4 cc of everclear. Heat to 140 to mix and put it into any one of the tank type ecig cartridges. there are plenty of versions. this dual coil tank is working great for me as we speak. It has a replacable element too. any 510 battery is fine. It tastes delightful.

http://vapingzone.com/product-info.php?VZ_Nova2_Dual_Coil_Clearomizer_1_5ohm_-_2_5ml_-pid1073.html

We initially experimented with VG, but haven't found VG or PG necessary either.

Shatter will work in a 510 cart with the wick pulled out and decarboxylated oil will work in one with the polyfill wick intact.

We also saturated a wick with cannabis acetate, by adding a small amount of ethanol to make it flow, and then allowing that to evaporate away.

touringfunkband

If anyone is looking for a eskillet, this guy, Steez Johnson on facebook sells them. A friend got one from him a short while back. 65$ shipped priority with two carts, two tips, one battery and a plug-in charger in a nice semi-hard pouch.

FlipFlops

I went ahead and bought the Ego-C Twist, there is a great thread at ******** by TheNewGuy on this unit. Id link it but im not sure what the rules are on that. Im still interested to find out if the Blu ECig would work?

FOAF Im going to try your mix, thanks for that!

omgomg

I too am curious about this. Can a Blu plus a low resistance cart be used for BHO or is the blu battery too weak?

idk but ill test it out and report back :D

anyways....

looks like this thread is alive and well.. I need to find a good 1.5 dual coil cart so i can stealth vape with the big boies... my volcano for at home is still enar and dear to my heart tho :D

Latest posts

Latest posts