What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto BlueBerry Bud pics/show us your autoflowering pics!!

nealcook420

Here is a pic of my Auto Blueberry at 50 days old.
I bought this single feminized seed along with other REG strains, the auto was just to see if all the hype was true and I have been swayed! About half way through the first indoor AF grow I purchased lots of different AF strains like Himalayan Blue Diesel, Big Devil, Russian Rocket Fuel, Snow Ryder & Mi5.
So, lets see your auto-flowering pictures male & female because male auto plants are worth their weight in gold. Males are the key to the ultimate auto-flowering strain, I am praying for males especially an bushy pheno RRF male. So don't hold out, no plant is to thin or to tall Karma to all!!!

I will post macro pics of the seeds in the Auto BB, they are from tall Diesel Ryder male pollen. That's another important & beautiful thing to behold, Seeded female flowers are the beginning of our happiness! lol LETS SEE THEM PICS!!!!!!!!

nealcook420

Attachments

• plants 420 007.jpg
    plants 420 007.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 9
  • plants 420 003.jpg
    plants 420 003.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 9
  • plants 420 005.jpg
    plants 420 005.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 10
  • plants 420 006.jpg
    plants 420 006.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 8

angel4us

ICMag Donor
yellow dust

yellow dust

here is some sour 60 "yellow dust" that got splushged onto this sour snow- to phenos green and purple!! cant wait to grow them seeds out -sour snow squared!!!!