What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG NYCD F2 Grow

G

Here are the F2's NYCD that i won from one of the contest from BOG. They are doing pretty good and should be some nices plants. I germed 10 seeds and all 10 popped, so far they are doing well. Hopefully, end of next month i can take my clones. Good luck to those who are growing these and good luck to everyone that enter's one of the contest.
Later

63NYCD_F2_Feb19.JPG

FlatDog

They look just like my LSD#1! I guess LSD#1 has some NYCD too! But I wonder why NYCD was 2nd on the best sativa category if its a hard study indica dominant. :)

FD

G

There is NYCD in LSD#1, it's a Lifesaver x NYCD i think that's how it crossed. I also have five nice LSD#1 i'm getting ready to clone and noticed the same thing. They look very much like each other. Can't wait to smoke them both and compair them. It's wierd how they judge those contest. Look at Serious AK-47 won a Indica and it's suppose to be a sativa.
later

G

It depends on hope well they are growing. If they are growing pretty fast, then i put them under my 150HPS to harden them up some, before placing them directly under the 400HPS or 600HPS. I just transplanted them and placed them under the fluro's for a couple of day's, then they will go under the 150HPS. Here is a picture, I'll move them on Wed.
Later
63BOG_NYCD_Feb22.JPG

polecat

lights

lights

here's my prob. this is my first grow. i have ten 11 day old seedlings. i put them under a 1000 watt mh light as soon as they peeked out of the dirt. at first i had the light about 2 feet from them. they seemed to be doing great so i slowly lowered it over the next couple days to about 18 inches. one plant started to get a little bit of light yellow to a rust color on a couple leaves. all the rest look great. they are all a little over 2 inches tall and about three inches wide at the top leaf. should they all be under a floro set-up still? i backed the light off to about 30 inches now. whadda ya think? i have them on an 18/6 light schedule right now. they're in some sam's cont. feed soil and i haven't given them any nutes yet. thanks

G

Just make sure that light isn't to close to them. I think it's far enough away from them, but if it was me. I would still have them under the fluro's. I think they are alttle to young for a 1000MH. For the one that is turning yellow, try give it 1/4 strength nutz, and see what happens. I hope your not watering them to much also. The yellowing could be N, or Mag. You might want to go over to Over Grow and check the FAQ and look at the pictures to see what you might have for a problem. That's the only way you can be sure, by compair picture to you plant. Good luck

I usually keep under flo until my first true leaf forms. Your right putting too close at so youg of age can burn them. Keep at least 2' for now and back the one that's injured away in the corner away from the intenses light. Could just move into flos until it purps back up. Watch the watering MJ grows best when soils is just damp to dry, too much water can stunt the growth Once they look like they are growing well lower the light a little at a time. Good growing, Later

High Times Cannabis Cup. It's a laugh to see AK-47 win 2nd place indica this year when 2 or 3 year ago it won the sativa 2nd place.

G

Thanks, I think they have Mexican Sativa in them, but they look like they are going to be Indica dom, but they still have to grow out before i can pass judgement.
Thanks

ezozo

Hi
I will be very interesting to see how these F2's NYCD will be at the end.

good luck BillyGoat

zozo

G

Well the NYCD F2's are doing well and should be ready for cloning in about two weeks or so. Here's a picture of one of them. They all are pretty much uniformed and no other ones sticking out but the more Indica dom. Nice fat leaves so far, but i don't think i'm going to see a sativa dom from the bunch. They all are leaning towards Indica dom, but will see. Bog, if you come across this, i would like to hear about the mother and father you used to make these F2's if you don't mind.
Thanks
showphoto.php

G

Click on the link, the picture posting really sucks. It only work in other threads for some reason. It won't post pictures here only the links to them.
Got me, works in other threads