What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get your hands around some Sumo Seeds - Win 'em in this Vault Promo

ShamanBing

In it to WIN it! Come on Sumo Seeds and The Vault, I need some Appleberry!
appleberry-800x800.jpg

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
You guys haven't figure that out yet?

The contest runs at many different forums. I have many posts here because I am a regular. However, at one of the other sites where the contest is running, I am not a regular and I only post in that forum when The Vault runs a contest.

To them, I probably look like a sockpuppet.

The 3 and 4 posters here in this thread are only here for the contest. Just like I am a 3 or 4 poster in the other forums.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

The contest runs at many different forums. I have many posts here because I am a regular. However, at one of the other sites where the contest is running, I am not a regular and I only post in that forum when The Vault runs a contest.

The 3 and 4 posters here in this thread are only here for the contest. Just like I am a 3 or 4 poster in the other forums.

I'm playing around guys....yea I started to enter on the other sites but haven't had time.

hansNfrans

Honestly I don’t even mess with other sites. If I don’t win it’s all good. Icmag is my home. Good luck all!

-Hans

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] AND - the winner is:mad:indabongo . Congratulations to you. Please PM us with your T shirt size and address and we will get your lovely Sumo Seeds prize sent out to you. Thanks a Million to everyone else who entered. As a thank you, help yourself to 10% off our seeds by using 'thanks10' at the checkout on your next purchase. The next promo will be along soon. #TeamVault
[/FONT]

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Congratulations indabongo.... I advise keeping the seeds safe by burying them individually in nice warm soil.

Latest posts

Latest posts