What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do You Want to be a Philosopher of Cannabis? Win Philosopher Seeds from The Vault!

Utrinique

count me in please.

does art imitate life? or life imitate art?
shakespear.

does the thought create the seed or the afterthought of the action.
throw some seeds my way some may go by the wayside , some tangled in thorns.
but the one,s that i catch will bloom high bearing good fruit.

the thought is in action lets see the reaction.

good luck everyone.

Bax

View Image

I'm sure are all Philosophers of Cannabis but to prove it, why don't you try get your hands on some Fruity Jack Seeds from the peeps at Philosopher Seeds.

In this new promo we are giving you x8 chances to win x3 Fruity Jack Seeds (plus some free goodies). You can apply on this very post by simply commenting below. To see other entry methods read The Vault's Blog Post.

Good luck to all who enter!

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

#TeamVault

Loving these competitions

clearheaded

awesome thanks for another contest! cheers!

you should have a rule no clone accounts so many new accounts just to enter contest with 3 posts. easy rule woudl be if cant get PMs you cant enter makes sense for various reasons. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
entry post

entry post

Count me in! ill try my luck at this Great contest! this new strain sounds perfect!

:peacock: