Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Jamaican Kings Bread

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Jamaican Kings Bread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2017, 04:16 AM #1
HemperorsKnight

Jamaican Kings Bread

Ok so here's another thread by ya friendly neighborhood Hemperorsknight lol this thread is going to be about my Kings bread I acquired from a anonymous friend who visits JA often to get these beautiful genetics now lore on this strain is that it was found on King Solomons grave..... Not sure if I believe that entirely but this strain may have been grown on the blue hills of Jamaica I have one seed that made it through outta 2 others but we're still anticipating the other two as heirlooms n landraces are harder to germinate will add picture of the sprout after it's cotyledons are out and exposed

Old 05-18-2017, 07:25 AM #2
Columbo

Nice

Are these are recent or older collection? Are the Jamaican blue hills the same as the Jamaican Blue Mountains region?

Best of luck for the grow.

Peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:29 AM #3
HemperorsKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
Nice

Are these are recent or older collection? Are the Jamaican blue hills the same as the Jamaican Blue Mountains region?

Best of luck for the grow.

Peace

I'm not entirely sure Leafly states blue mountains so it may be so let me ask my friend and see if my friend can get info from the guy who keeps this preserved I was blessed to get these stay tuned for the grow show there's more to come still waiting on a few if they don't we'll do a few a time till we get enough plants to maybe make more and preserve this lady blessed be
One love
-Hemperorsknight

Old 05-18-2017, 01:52 PM #4
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to all
I can't remember where I had heard this or even if it is near true at all. Lambsbread apparently referred to a nld first cut then kings breathe was when it revegged and flowered again allowing for a second cut from the same plant.

Old 05-18-2017, 06:23 PM #5
HemperorsKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeygreen View Post
I can't remember where I had heard this or even if it is near true at all. Lambsbread apparently referred to a nld first cut then kings breathe was when it revegged and flowered again allowing for a second cut from the same plant.
No, they're different. Kings bread is known for a citrus like aroma with cheesey undertones wen smoked it becomes a light citrus note to a strong cheese flavor as where lambs bread is like a spicy flavor the lambs bread is unique like the Kings bread

Old 05-21-2017, 03:28 AM #6
HemperorsKnight

First week of life of the rare Jamaican Kings Bread

Old 05-24-2017, 08:41 PM #7
HemperorsKnight

So here's Jamaican Kings Bread again haha... Stay tuned in a few weeks when I update this thread we have till 9 weeks of veg before we flip so we can take clones and what not see you all then

Old 06-07-2017, 01:53 AM #8
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2017, 04:40 AM #9
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all

This plant had a fuckin growth spurt fam! Stay tuned next updates will be in two weeks again more likely gonna do another transplant as these grow roots quicker than I can keep up with em hahaha

Old 06-14-2017, 02:10 AM #10
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

So the next update may be a bit longer right now the plant is pre-sexing so after we will do a second to the last vegetation picture update before the flowering.... and when I flower if it's a female we will keep this going strong with a jamaican female kings bread or male and updates on possible pollination and the creation of jamaican kings bread x's

Blessed Be and One Love

-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima