What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats hot in your market?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting topic. Look forward to responses. Answer: our main stays and the next strain we grow! ;o)

rolandomota

Pure Sativa and i dont know whats hot in my market i guess anything not compressed as most smoke Mexican brick around here including myself. I hope one day 300 dollar usa grown pounds are the norm so Mexican weed goes down in price like 100 a p instead of the current avg 300 lb price now

Green Squall

Seems like everyone is dabbing. I've never done it myself and don't plan too. Flowers for me mostly and dry sift/bubble occasionally.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like everyone is dabbing. I've never done it myself and don't plan too. Flowers for me mostly and dry sift/bubble occasionally.
My preference, too- kief or bud. With previous lung assault (pulmonary emboli), vape but not dab.
Too, picky when it comes to buds...grown organically with no chemical interference like hydro or butane concentrates, again strong preference.
To each their own.

Seems sativas reign supreme from those I know going to dispensaries.

Last edited:

Sazugt

Working part time at a dispensary and it seems that Bay 11 is really hot. I hadn't heard of it before working in the industry and now it's my fav. But to be honest if there's OG in the name chances are it's good... might be a hard push to knock those kush genetics off the top...

Fuel

Just read the archives, when the masterkush was trendy like now. And you can see the infinite loop of the MJ outsiders lmao

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Working part time at a dispensary and it seems that Bay 11 is really hot. I hadn't heard of it before working in the industry and now it's my fav. But to be honest if there's OG in the name chances are it's good... might be a hard push to knock those kush genetics off the top...
2011 San Francisco Medical Cannabis Cup winners
SATIVA
Granddaddy Purple Collective, Bay 11

Myself? vaping CBD and my neuropathy:tiphat: is fading away....

as far as thc goes... Blackwater OG x Chem 91 s va. = Chemwater

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Shakebutt.gif

budsicles

I think we will see a rise in strains that have good painkiller abilities.

There is an opioid epidemic in the U.S which seems to be getting worse, and I think it will reflect in the canna market.

This is why I picked up the Gorilla Biscuit and some cbd stuff.

Sazugt

I think we will see a rise in strains that have good painkiller abilities.

There is an opioid epidemic in the U.S which seems to be getting worse, and I think it will reflect in the canna market.

This is why I picked up the Gorilla Biscuit and some cbd stuff.

Totally agree. I know a lot of my other veteran friends are using it once they get out to get off the handful of painkillers and barbiturates the VA jams down our throats.

I noticed a lot of older patients picking up high CBD strains too as an alternative to the anti-inflammatory meds they were taking. Our shop's Sour Pineapple had a 12% CBD rating and it flew off the shelves.

Tried to sell legal today and it was a pain In the ass they don't know shit at the dispensaries the market is flooded with diesel and the lemon garlic og might have cobfucking webs hope trump keeps the Mexicans cartels in business and the best sativa is from across the border the young have been brain washed into paying to much for 1200 a pound bud that is sold for 200 an ounce by the eighth too much

AWDTERROR

Tried to sell legal today and it was a pain In the ass they don't know shit at the dispensaries the market is flooded with diesel and the lemon garlic og might have cobfucking webs hope trump keeps the Mexicans cartels in business and the best sativa is from across the border the young have been brain washed into paying to much for 1200 a pound bud that is sold for 200 an ounce by the eighth too much

Grow fire unique strains that others don't have or can't make connoisseur quality and u will always sell out, Or hit the other end of the spectrum and grow large high end commercial quality and undercut the avg price by a point or two and u will sell out. I have hit both sides with success.

GoneP

Southern california remains an OG/kush dominated market....The jungle boys in L.A. have helped introduce some variety but for the most part, most places around here are kush dominant.

Latest posts

Latest posts