You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Bubba Hash

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Bubba Hash Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2015, 09:26 AM #11
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such detailed smoke report.
Seems it was an inspiring time

Unfortunately, there are no plans in short term to produce again the same Bubba Kush x HashPlant hybrid, but we are about to harvest seeds of some interesting new indica hybrids:

Bubba Kush x ErdPurt fem
Bubba Kush/HashPlant x ErdPurt fem
Black Domina x ErdPurt fem
PCK purple pheno x ErdPurt fem

I think they will be interesting indicas, especially for outdoor growing.
Anytime man, thanks. The new hybrids do sound interesting .
Dr.King is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:20 AM #12
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney Tony View Post
Hi Dubi,

Will Ace have any of these new Erdpurt hybrids for sale by Spring 2016? I live in NW Oregon and am looking for early ripening indica types for a September harvest. Thank you for your feedback and I wish you a Merry Christmas. ST
Welcome Stoney Tony,

The seeds of the new ErdPurt fem hybrids will be ready for March.
But we need to test them first so they won't be officially released next spring.
You can email me in March if you want to try some.

Kind regards
dubi is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2015, 02:26 PM #13
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
This was a good thread Dr. King. You came, you saw and your report kicked ass. Those buds look totally smokeable and quite presentable.

There have been a few breeders make a BK x HP cross. What hash plant was used?

Why did you stop making this cross Dubi?
iTarzan is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2015, 04:53 PM #14
punkenstien

punkenstien will become famous soon enoughpunkenstien will become famous soon enough
Thanks and great job Dr King.
I found some some strong specimens On my grow of these.
The longer you let these go the harder it hits. Mine went 9-10 weeks and the smoke is a 1 hitter quitter.
If it's cool with Dr King maybe I can post some pics of mine on this thread.
punkenstien is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2015, 03:04 AM #15
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTarzan View Post
This was a good thread Dr. King. You came, you saw and your report kicked ass. Those buds look totally smokeable and quite presentable.

Thanks . Dubi is still working with it, just not currently. Ace is going to release this again in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkenstien View Post
The longer you let these go the harder it hits. Mine went 9-10 weeks and the smoke is a 1 hitter quitter.
Sounds about right man. I wish I could have let mine go another 2 weeks but that's how it goes, next time for sure. You are more then welcome to post your photos man. Never jealous against another farmer .

Dubi that does sound interesting. If you are ever looking for people to test your new genetics, I would be more than happy to do so. That sounds like fun rather then testing or working.
Dr.King is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2016, 01:15 PM #16
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTarzan View Post

Hi iTarzan,

The HashPlant used in the Bubba cross was an old sensi's HP clone from late 90s. The BK x HP release was a limited edition of short stock and a joint project with the person that shared the HP clone with us.

The BKHP hybrid has worked very well, and many growers have enjoyed a lot this limited editions from past year. We are willing to reproduce it again when we have the chance .... we have been very busy lately exploring other new landraces. But as you can read in my previous post here we are producing new interesting Bubba Kush x indica crosses, like the new ones with ErdPurt.
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2016, 01:17 PM #17
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkenstien View Post
Hi punkenstien,

I'm glad you enjoyed your BKHPs
Hope you keep clones for future grows!
Best regards
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2016, 03:45 PM #18
OlDirtyHuman

OlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of light
Got to smoke some of my dad's stash today. Very nice happy relaxing smoke. Definitely a heavy feeling in the head that kind of rolls down your shoulders. Really enjoying it. This is what I want out of an Indica high.
Photos:
Pretty Flowers
OlDirtyHuman is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2016, 10:08 PM #19
Buddler

Buddler is a splendid one to beholdBuddler is a splendid one to beholdBuddler is a splendid one to beholdBuddler is a splendid one to beholdBuddler is a splendid one to beholdBuddler is a splendid one to beholdBuddler is a splendid one to beholdBuddler is a splendid one to beholdBuddler is a splendid one to beholdBuddler is a splendid one to beholdBuddler is a splendid one to behold
Heres my first ABH of the yr 5 weeks in I have two phenos the other is a beaut more to hash side , both keepers big and frosty have to post some pics of other when I get time.
Buddler is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:51 AM #20
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Frosty is right, looks like they are sprinkled with sugar.
Very nice
Cheers GG
gorilla ganja is online now Quote