What's new

Getting Sick Of The Daily Rat Race...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Thinking I just want to sell EVERYTHING and move to Italy, Spain or Costa Rica....

Living in California just sucks! Gas is $4.20 a gallon, rent is $2500 for a 4 bedroom, electricity STARTS around 15 cents a killowatt and skyrockets from there, up to 4X...

Its not even worth it to grow indoors with the price of electricity in California....

Just TRY buying a house right now in California! My partner sold her TOWNHOUSE for $950k and is having a hard time finding a house, she has been looking for months!! You CANT even bid on a house unless you start at 15% above asking price!!!!

And owning a business in California? Try owning three, I get raped with NO lube every month for crazy taxes, FUCK THESE TAXES!!! On top of that MY income gets taxed again...

Healthcare? What a FUCKING joke!!!

I just want to live somewhere on a beach, sell pot to tourists, go fishing and swim....

Rant over, my bad....

greenpinky

Lol that's what has kept me from moving to Cali. Or if it makes u fill better my rent is $380 for a 4 bedroom on 1acre, and gas is $3.20 a gal.. i don't pay for electric cuz solar power .we have over 303 days of full sun a year..... and beautiful mountain air......

shithawk420

Veteran
I thought you were such a huge baller krunch,the way always bragging and making bank and want weed illegal and such

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got a job... $11.46 an hour. I'm going to kick this economy's ass, just you wait! Krunch, you might want to check out Portland, it's definitely cheaper than Cali, but it doesn't offer the same kind of perc's that Cali does. Then, you also have to deal with the winter months.... On second thought, maybe overseas is a better option.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I thought you were such a huge baller krunch,the way always bragging and making bank and want weed illegal and such

Maybe I want to slow down and ENJOY my money instead of giving it away? Whats it to you?

shithawk420

Veteran
It don't mean anything to me.and your not giving your money away.your paying for your privelige to grow and make money the way you do.and all you do is brag or complain

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, it sounds like you need to move....there's still desirable places in the good ol' USA that are reasonable. Althought the adage, "same ***, different place" rings true in locales (geographical, political, or cultural region), jobs, etc. if you are not happy within.

zamzia

Veteran
One of my mates is going "off the radar" as he likes to refer to it and selling his house to buy a 70' barge. He's set up his own gardening business so he can work as and when he pleases. If I didn't have my kids I'd be tempted to get out of the rat race too.

A

acridlab

Michigan,bro.. it's legal here,electicity is fairly low and u can get nice houses on the low.I have a beautiful 4 bed 2 bath full basement, only paid 70k.. good growers can still get 4 pieces for a pound. Most people are cool as fug,, and as long as ur not lazy, like alot of cali folk, u will do great here

I was going to sell my house and buy land in Wyoming a few years ago, but then I realized that place is chock full of Wyoming and nobody needs that in their life.

Lately my relocation aspirations have led my eye overseas as well, but it seems every "paradise" has its share of unfortunate reality.

I believe happiness comes from the inside out, not the other way around.

Peace

Last edited:
J

johndoe123

Michigan,bro.. it's legal here,electicity is fairly low and u can get nice houses on the low.I have a beautiful 4 bed 2 bath full basement, only paid 70k.. good growers can still get 4 pieces for a pound. Most people are cool as fug,, and as long as ur not lazy, like alot of cali folk, u will do great here
Absolutly! I love it here in the mitten!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
dude... think Canada...the BC coast... is superb, and they call it the sunshine coast for a reason...or even better...Vancouver island.... AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT WORLD...
and just a 2hr ferry ride to the BIG city of Vancouver.... if U really wanna slow down, and drop back sum... consider.... oh and pot.... is so friendly it's a joke

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
So you want to leave one country that's teetering on the edge for a country that has already fallen off the cliff?

Spain is already living in austerity, and I think Italy isn't doing too good either as is most of Europe. Grass is always greener, most other countries in the World aren't so welcoming to immigrants like the US. In the US they wipe the ass of immigrants, you don't speak English? no problem, you don't have a job? well here is some free welfare, You don't have medical insurance? well use our hospitals for free. Yeah I wouldn't expect anyone to roll out a red carpet like that for you anywhere else in the world.

I don't think the country is your problem, maybe you are just living in too richy of an area, or maybe you live too lavishly for what you make?

Cali is a weed growing mecca, aside from a few of the other major med/legal states med growing is either very limited or still straight up illegal.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not California, it's the Bay Area. There are still parts of California that are pretty reasonable to live in and beautiful to boot. Of course, you still have the fucking taxes, the regulation, and the gas prices (I'll bet that our gas prices here in the back of beyond are higher than yours....).

But you would never make it here, Krunch. It may sound idyllic, but I'd be willing to bet that within 6 months you would be crawling the walls out of sheer boredom!

In the US they wipe the ass of immigrants, you don't speak English? no problem, you don't have a job? well here is some free welfare, You don't have medical insurance? well use our hospitals for free. Yeah I wouldn't expect anyone to roll out a red carpet like that for you anywhere else in the world...

True.

And good luck finding any inhabitable land that the US hasn't infiltrated and bastardized already. We really are a global menace.

I guess maybe there's some strategy in screwing up the way of life for millions of "foreign" people and then offering "refuge" from their circumstance if they relocate and adopt a capitalist view toward our overtly religion-controlled society, but the whole thing seems sick to me and begs for what our government now calls "terrorism", beside being in direct opposition to any civilized "moral" standard I can imagine.
But I'm just some dipshit pothead, what do I know?