Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > Info on The Real Seed Company?

Thread Title Search
Info on The Real Seed Company? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2013, 03:18 PM #1
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Info on The Real Seed Company?

Hi there,
has anyone experience with them?

I'm thinking of a guerrilla operation high in the Alps and was wondering how they would do at this latitude(47N, 1600-1900m above sea level).
The MalanaCream and NandaDevi should finish in october in the Himalayas, but on this latitude probably in november, just when the first snow arrives.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

Regards

Last edited by Raco; 10-19-2013 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: TOU
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2013, 03:23 PM #2
BlOoDShAnTi I

I tryed few lines from RSC.Always recived what I ordered.
Im not sure if you'll have any luck growing these lines 47N.I did one run with Parvati few years back 46N.I was only able to harvest seeds in the middle of november.

Old 10-19-2013, 03:34 PM #3
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
So you say they're too late for our latitudes?

47 is damn close to 46. It's so close, it must be the same place

Old 10-19-2013, 03:49 PM #4
BlOoDShAnTi I

Yep I think we're quite close I saw you posted in slovenian forum hehe.I live on south east,but I visit Alp's almost every month when I go climbing there.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:13 PM #5
Koondense

Yup, there are many paths in the Apls with good places to plant some nice ganja

I'm from SW and also visit the mountains many times per year.
Would you have any suggestion on good strains for this kind of grow?

Cheers

Old 10-19-2013, 05:53 PM #6
BlOoDShAnTi I

I think you wont bE able to grow pure lines up there.did you check out konopenko's grow in ace forum?he did some nice grows in the alps.

otherwise I would sugest you to run strains that end by the end of september for your part of country.Did you try bushman ciskei?this pure sativa could work for you as she has some nice and fast phenos.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:13 PM #7
Rinse

Rinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really nice
Real seeds are legit,
Ive tried most of their himalayan lines and mostly they are too late for me (at above 50N), but have fantastic vigor and hardiness.
The Sinai strain seems to be earlier but probably not the best for swiss alps, very different place compared to its lowland desert home.

Rinse is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:51 PM #8
burningfire

burningfire is just really niceburningfire is just really niceburningfire is just really niceburningfire is just really niceburningfire is just really niceburningfire is just really niceburningfire is just really niceburningfire is just really niceburningfire is just really niceburningfire is just really nice
I have nothing but good to say about RSC, I grew their nepalese a few years back, it's the base of the cross I've been growing for the past few years, you can see pictures in my albums and old forum gallery.

unlike other 'landrace hunters' they actually sell the seeds they collect.

I grew the nepalese at 45n it finished around mid-late october, this was an indica pheno, the others phenos were wild and more sativa leaning and none finished before the hard frosts hit mid to late october.

the earliest plant RSC had were the lebanese, unfortunately they do not carry them anymore but there's always a chance they will, you could make your own seeds with pollen from their Himalayan lines..

I had plans to make a guerilla plant myself with my nch #2 and the lebanese seeds I have.. if I had more room it would already exist.
burningfire is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:55 AM #9
Koondense

Thanx, you're all very helpful.

BloodShanti, I got my eyes on Ciskei just some time ago, now waiting on the re-release and some new info.

About the Sinai or Lebanese, it's difficult for me to think how desert proof strains would do in an alpine climate. The fast finish should help a lot.

If I had a room or tent....

I wish I had

Thanx again guys, keep the advices coming!

Old 10-20-2013, 05:17 AM #10
Gerardbutler79

Gerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura aboutGerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura aboutGerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura aboutGerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura about
I've never seen one bad thing said about RSC. I'm looking for any grows of their red thai at the moment. Exotic stuff!!!
Gerardbutler79 is offline Quote