What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

just got my seeds direct order, but are these the correct seeds???

crunks

i ordered my white light from soma seeds last week and today i got my order in the mail(pleasantly). since ive never purchased soma seeds before, i dont know what the original breeders pack looks like so ill let the phot speak for itself. can any one tell me from this picture if this is the original packaging? if not thats not cool. also on the back of the package, "g-13 haze cross" is written in pen in two different places, i never ordered the g-13 cross(not that im complaining i just want to know what i have here), i highly doubt seeds direct is sending out more expensive seeds than i ordered(altho i have heared of that happenning, thread on OG ask me for link)

also seeds direct wont answer my emails about the shady packaging so i hope you guys can shed some light, any one whos bought soma seeds recently please tell me if this is the correct package it comes in ... here are the pics

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Looks right to me.

When sending emails. only send one and wait afew days, ( multiple emails get auto-delete as spam ).

The Soma 'White Light' shows out of stock, so you may have been givin an 'upgrade' if they didn't think the 'White Light' would be restocked soon.

PM Vapour ( just once ) and he could tell you about your order.

peace

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...looks like you lucked out...

....the packing department has sent you the White Light x G13 Haze....instead of the regular White Light.....the former being more expensive than the latter.......simple mistake methinks?

....and of course thats Soma's packaging.....if you don't believe me.....ask Soma.

....anyway....grow them out and tell us all about it....

Grow On!

*if they keep doing this I will be going out of business!

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
nice error...

nice error...

on your side. You can't ask for any thing better, and with one week shipping too!!

Hey Gypsy, tell them no more packing bowls before packing orders!lol
As always, thank you for the quick shipping!!:D

Peace
HOG

racefan

Hell!! I could have used a error like that:) I'm not bitching about what I got. I just wouldn't have minded a upgrade:)