Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2018, 07:53 AM #151
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Sounds like a solid plan to me bro. Is Chem4DD a Dansbuds strain?
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2018, 01:44 PM #152
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Its from verdant green, i was looking through my stash for beans to donate to the dansbuds fund last night though.

Im debating dropping a pack of deep chunk and haze from tom to round it off.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2018, 06:37 PM #153
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Seeds round 2: tom hill haze, deep chunk, congo3 x deep chunk x x18, ace purple haze and pine tar kush. Wish me gibberelins see what comes up.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 05:41 PM #154
Illuminate
OG refugee

Old 11-13-2018, 05:42 PM #155
Illuminate
OG refugee

Realised i didnt post late flower pics, they took a beating for sure.

Old 11-16-2018, 12:05 AM #156
Illuminate
OG refugee

One double congo x punta rosa has popped

Old 11-17-2018, 08:59 PM #157
Illuminate
OG refugee

So far at 10% germination i have only my own seeds above ground... wispt tgin leaf.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:10 AM #158
Illuminate
OG refugee

So i found some girls to get down with, chacos diesel, chem d, cookies s1 from chimera and purple kush from my younger days. Thanks to the guys keeping those round and bieng top dudes.

^^ purple kush

Old 11-22-2018, 11:57 AM #159
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Looking forward to this round. Some interesting strains for sure.
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2018, 12:16 PM #160
Illuminate
OG refugee

I have gg4 too bro thought you would like that.