Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > Info on The Real Seed Company?

Thread Title Search
Info on The Real Seed Company? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2018, 08:25 AM #351
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
What is the leader in a trippy sativa type effect in the Indian strains? I have only run Kerala and while nice was just too mellow or mild to interest me. Just one plant.

I hear the Manipuri is great or maybe the Nanda Devi.
yesum is online now Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 12:25 PM #352
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
i think you need to actually finish growing the plant if you want them to be stronger.

Last edited by Water-; 11-18-2018 at 08:13 PM..
Water- is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2018, 06:01 PM #353
el gordo

el gordo has a spectacular aura aboutel gordo has a spectacular aura aboutel gordo has a spectacular aura aboutel gordo has a spectacular aura aboutel gordo has a spectacular aura about
manipuri had some plants that were very potent, clean and trippy, nepal strains have some trippy plants but are not as potent
el gordo is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:29 PM #354
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:01 AM #355
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
There may be something new on the menu soon.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:03 AM #356
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
There may be something new on the menu soon.
Lebanese Mink?
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:50 AM #357
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
Lebanese Mink?

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2018, 03:19 AM #358
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
i think you need to actually finish growing the plant if you want them to be stronger.
You talking to me? I don't see anyone else around. You talking to me?

I take it you saw I take sativas down before amber glands show? I did take the Kerala down more normally as this was a few months back. I don't know why I am responding to such stupidity.
yesum is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2018, 12:13 PM #359
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesum View Post
You talking to me? I don't see anyone else around. You talking to me?

I take it you saw I take sativas down before amber glands show? I did take the Kerala down more normally as this was a few months back. I don't know why I am responding to such stupidity.
listen screw head....

happy thankgiving
Water- is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 01:57 AM #360
meizzwang

meizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nice
Nanda Devi was surprisingly potent and has the best quality high out of any of the RSC himalayan landraces I've tried. Flavorwise, it's nothing to write home about, but decently tasty. Not the easiest to get rosin from, but that might vary from one plant to another.

Keep in mind, nanda devi was also selected for hemp, so even if you start them somewhat late outdoors, expect them to reach several meters in height...the internodes are very long. 3/12 germinated (compared to 100% germination from Kumaoni), this was from fresh seeds too, but getting this one female in the end made the acquisition worth while. I think this strain is definitely worth looking in to, but grown outside of it's place of origin, expect high rates of somewhat controllable hermis (the two males were also hermis, but male dominant):

Manipuri, on the other hand, didn't show any signs of hermi problems, and the potency, flavor, and high are all top notch. For me, it finished between end of December and Early January outdoors in the Pacific NW.

manipuri seeds from the earlier finishing pheno:
meizzwang is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.