Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Would ya just look at that.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Would ya just look at that. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2018, 03:39 PM #41
Watchgrassgrow

Watchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Palindrome, Im 99% sure you are spot on.

Check out the garden; this is 5 days after the last picture taken today. Auto starting to form preflowers. It nice not having to inspect every inch of the plants to squish the thrips any more. The bugs are eating them.

Watchgrassgrow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2018, 04:28 AM #42
Watchgrassgrow

Watchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura about
Sitting in an airport. Havn't seen my plants in 6 days...

Old 11-22-2018, 12:02 PM #43
Watchgrassgrow

Humidity was 76% and temp was 86 degrees when I walked in. I topped off each bucket before I left and in 6 days 75% water was used leaving the air stones just barely submerged. Lots of lady bugs still crawling around. The generator was filled by a house sitter. Even the slow plant has a good set of roots now. There is some damage due to excessive heat and humidity, but for just walking away for 6 days its very minimal and the roots all look healthy.

Old 11-22-2018, 02:55 PM #44
Gazoo31

Gazoo31 will become famous soon enough
And that’s why I switched to dwc. I found also the airstone with 1” of water was fine lol. Try not watering coco for a week ha. Girls look great!
Gazoo31 is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2018, 03:28 PM #45
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
Just switched to hydro myself...all about ph just like soil. Keep the ph in a good range and good good food in the mix and your good. Not gling back to soil coco or any thing else. Also my room stays so much cleaner.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:18 AM #46
Watchgrassgrow

Switched to the Gavita DE HPS, but after 4 grows the bulb is showing its age. Its only putting out 120,000 lux while the digilux Metal Halide bulb is putting out 160,000 lux at 1 foot from the bulb under the 4 foot wide umbrella hood, vertically hung bulb. I was always under the impression MH bulbs only produce about 120,000, but the meter cant lie. Gonna trust the meter and bud out under MH unless I can find a newer HPS bulb that can compete. Had the Gavita shutting off as well due to a safety shutoff. I think it was getting moisture inside the balast since it gets really humid up high in the grow room. Sucks to go into the room in the morning to see temps in high 40s low 50s. The speckling on some of the leaves is from my dumb ass putting too much nutes in a couple pots 1000 to 1600ppm. Its been diluted since and plants are springing back fast. Have a friend growing the same genetics with a lot more light and his plants are definitly bigger and healthier than mine, but Im also 4 days behind him and using only 600 to 1150 watts for 6 plants vs his 2300 watts for 6 plants. He is using Advanced Nutrients ph perfect 3 part, with b52 at 500ppm. His roots are nuts... I might try adding some b52.

Old 11-28-2018, 03:32 AM #47
Watchgrassgrow

Ive got the 4 outside plants on other buckets to emulate a small coloseum grow.

Old 11-30-2018, 11:34 AM #48
Watchgrassgrow

Old 11-30-2018, 06:47 PM #49
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Nice job

Old 12-02-2018, 01:57 AM #50
Gazoo31

Gazoo31 will become famous soon enough
Looking good dude!
Gazoo31 is offline Quote