Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Ethos Genetics Thoughts

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Ethos Genetics Thoughts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2018, 03:34 AM #71
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Where did you read that ?
Was on a post on Facebook will go back on and see if I can screenshot and add it here
Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2018, 04:45 AM #72
sshz

sshz is on a distinguished road
I don't think that is factually true.......I've heard they are just about ready to expand distribution channels.
sshz is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2018, 07:13 AM #73
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
So this is kinda funny an ironic. few weeks ago i mentioned bruce banner as an example. turns out Darkhorse genetics is upset an threatening all kinda nonsense....

heres a few cut an paste from IG theethosway

• <li class="gElp9 ">#HulkAngry!!!! #FreeHulk
    Hulk Angry M/F 10 seeds per. "Bruce Banner" IBL
    Strawberry Diesel x OG Kush IBL
    Flowering time:8-9 weeks
    Yield: Above average
    Outdoor:Mid-season harvest
    Thc: 28-31%
    Total Cannabinoids: over 30%
    Tepenes: Strawberries, grapes, dry floral, gasoline, pine and a lemon twist.
    We started with clones of the original Bruce Banner #3 and #5(bagseeds) and hit them with an OG male made with a Triangle Kush hit with a Scott's OG in 2013. With that we made Gamma Kush. She was a better high than the originals, but like the Banner, she had low tolerances to pathogens, particularly pithium, wich made the original line problematic to breed with. The filial would often carry that weakness. We started making an F-2 of the Gamma Kush, finding strong resistant plants FIRST, and then pheno hunting quality out of the ones that made the cut. Hitting those offspring with a reversed Strawberry Diesel was the final piece in getting those roots strong. We didn't want to lose the boutique effects so we Bx'd our 3 favorites with our LA OG breeding clone to bring up that quality, vigor and crushing effect. The last step was to F-2 those offspring for fairly homogeneous seeds, so almost qll the females are keepers and the males can confidently be used for breeding.

darkhorse's responses have been threatening. then if any seed vendor is selling the packs he will steal them off the tables at shows.

View Image

View Image

in response to darkhorses threats, ethos has decided to give away 2000 packs of the brucebanner crosses...

ha.. let the fuckery commence
I can't say for 100% but I think this has to do with Etho being contracted and given the Banner 3 to make s1 for Darkhorse not to breed with.

I know Grizz contracted Etho to do GG4 s1 for him and his distribution places (Darkhouse is 1). Ethos then decided he could screw Joesy and sell S1 himself as well.

But whatever you all keep supporting him.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2018, 05:54 PM #74
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperortaima View Post
I'm reading the real reason ethos is giving the packs away is due to every seedbank they are affiliated with has declined distribution of the product I could be wrong just thought I would add that in just in case it is factual

greedherenow had them listed as a presale days ago..
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2018, 06:36 PM #75
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to all
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
greedherenow had them listed as a presale days ago..
Greedherenow lol...Good one

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2018, 10:15 PM #76
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Pantsoff View Post
Greedherenow lol...Good one

OP
right.

wish i could take credit for that one. heard it elsewhere
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2018, 09:13 PM #77
sshz

sshz is on a distinguished road
14 days in flowering.....