What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most reliable cartridges?

pinkus

Veteran
Hey y'all, what's cooking?

I am a new convert to the vape pen. I never ever thought that would happen with my love of first smoking, then vaping flowers.

But my lungs don't agree.

I backdoored it into cartridges and pens because of requests from clients. So I concentrated on figuring out how to make CLEAN cartridges after finding out I could make PURE cannabis products using terpenes to thin the oil.

After only about 3 weeks of using carts and pens, my lungs are much much better. I actually find myself running when I am out on the trail!

But here's the come down: leaking cartridges! Does anyone make a truly leak free cartridge? If so, who?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Been a huge fan of these dmt carts going around. Great for going to concerts or sneeking one in s bar and watching people wonder what strain that is. Lol

As for weed it seems mostly distilate crap with pretenda terps is what people want.

Not actually sure if there is 100% cannabis carts or not. Seems they all have something added.

pinkus

Veteran
Lol.

MINE are 100% cannabis products. If the terp suppliers are telling me the truth.

Only leaky as fuck. He he
Laughing through the tears

Thanks!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Im glad. I was not trying to be offensive. Imo it is best to grow the most terpy weed possible and then do as little as possible to damage it. I have been trying to steer people away from re flavored anything. Glad you found weed terps.

pinkus

Veteran
Im glad. I was not trying to be offensive. Imo it is best to grow the most terpy weed possible and then do as little as possible to damage it. I have been trying to steer people away from re flavored anything. Glad you found weed terps.

Not offensive at all!

I ethanol extract, then clean it up with pentane. That does strip terpenes, but more importantly it gets other crud. I suspect waxes, but don't know on a molecular level. Only that my lungs tell me it's cleaner than straight from the ethanol into the cartridges.

I have used Fogg terpenes and just used some from Holy Terps.

watts

ohms
Veteran
if using thick oil try these:

Vape710
MaxVapor 3c - Glass Cartridge w/ Vertical Ceramic Core
CCell TH2
Transpring A3-C Oil Cartridge
Amigo Liberty V9

pinkus

Veteran
Hey Watts, thanks.

I got CCells, and they failed. But as a stop-gap I got a single Liberty V9 from the headshop, and i must say it seems to have a better design and works great. so i ordered a case of 50.

I think maybe the batch of oil was just runnier with the ccells (which failed) that the unbranded first batch i got. which also worked like a charm BTW.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I use the H10, only because I found a tiny device (you can palm it (great in public)) that came with them. 8+ yr vaper. 2ml EJ mix to 1g concentrate.

theJointedOne

Veteran
sorry to hear your cceels didnt work for you

I have a handful of the real ones here, i just filled them up with very thin distillate and it works like a charm..closest thing to a dab i can find thats portable and discreet