What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bag Appeal Ruing Weed and What Do You Think of Matt Riot...

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
So it's legal in the USA to sell something without declaring the ingredients?

How the should I know? Go ask the fkn "Better Business Bureau"!

What I DO know is thats the exact same, bitch ass angle that Vic High and knowsitall4sure ended up trying with hyb a decade or more ago! In fact the most memorable part of that WHOLE argument was how the two of them came off looking.

Was a bitch move then and it's a straight up bitch move now!

You figured that by asking, you wouldn't come off looking like a squid, at least not like you would have if you just said what you think. WRONG! You still came off like a fkn squid and retarded to boot!

Your an embarrassment and a big part of what's been wrong with this forum for a while.

burningfire

Veteran

That's tricky to say.. if it were a health supplement the FDA Would at least require them to have some ingredients listed.. but that's funny, they allow them to put "Proprietary blend" in their ingredient list.. the ones who usually do that are scammers that don't want to list all the sawdust and dirt they have in their "Supplements"

If there's a hazardous ingredient in the mix he might have to divulge it..

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

Corrupt American companies for food and such can go around shit and put natural flavor, and natural flavor which could really be anything. But for the most part we get our ingredients listings due to law's. If that help you out..

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How the should I know? Go ask the fkn "Better Business Bureau"!

What I DO know is thats the exact same, bitch ass angle that Vic High and knowsitall4sure ended up trying with hyb a decade or more ago! In fact the most memorable part of that WHOLE argument was how the two of them came off looking.

Was a bitch move then and it's a straight up bitch move now!

You figured that by asking, you wouldn't come off looking like a squid, at least not like you would have if you just said what you think. WRONG! You still came off like a fkn squid and retarded to boot!

Your an embarrassment and a big part of what's been wrong with this forum for a while.

I dont know why you go off like a rocket at this simple question which had nothing to do with the person or their behaviour. Which was really only about US regulations. The question wasn't even meant for you generally. I really think you exaggerate a lot now. In fact I know nothing about the person or their seeds or their business and the other names you are throwing in. You must take me for somebody else! And you wanna complain about a fictional bad condition of these forums? Really? You? With all these unfounded insults? Go fuck your mother...

Last edited:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's tricky to say.. if it were a health supplement the FDA Would at least require them to have some ingredients listed.. but that's funny, they allow them to put "Proprietary blend" in their ingredient list.. the ones who usually do that are scammers that don't want to list all the sawdust and dirt they have in their "Supplements"

If there's a hazardous ingredient in the mix he might have to divulge it..

It's the same here, big food companies have different rules, but active ingredients of gardening products need to be declared most of the times.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly, Guy, I don't think there are any regulations that require labeling of anything as far as ingredients, food or otherwise. But, once something is labeled with ingredients, the company cannot lie (so to speak) about what they list. Natural ingredients could include beaver ass glands used for food flavoring but nobody puts that into their ingredients list... It's simply called "natural flavoring".

Badfishy1

Yeah I get all that. Ive had a lot of elite stuff in my day and it seems hard to pay even much of anything at all. HOWEVER, there are things that are worth it to people if they really, really want them. I dont want to pay more than 5 bucks a piece or less for any clones, but if someone offered me a verified cut that real Dominican "Piff" Black Haze, I would pay a lot more than 500 bucks. Its all relative to what you really want or need. However, if his stuff is just crap in general, I wouldn't give it any thought. Has anyone actually grown any? Or is he just automatically a dick? I have probably 10 k worth of seeds. I have a stable. I just want to know if this something I desire is it going to be worth looking into for breeding. I have enough great strains to grow to last me 20 years.

I would say whats more of ripoff to me, is people who sell totally common genetics for 100 a pack. But to each his own.

Has anyone grown any Riot Gear?

That piff... talking about a fucking unicorn...

troutman

Seed Whore
I love them. Don't ya? :pie: :)

Now you can get drunk on Beaver secretions Whiskey called Eau de Musc.

hqdefault.jpg

Burt

Veteran
All weed has bag appeal when it’s
been handled and cured properly
Visual cues are important in breeding
and is one of the most important indicators for dank imo cause the plant uses humans to propogate itself.
As for breeding, none of today’s breeders can or should be considered breeders in the truest sense of the word
None are doing 50,000 plant counts any longer
Matt and a growing legion of pollen chuckers are where the unique terpene profiles and bag appeal is coming from
Due to nature of such practices, keepers are 1 in 10 where a worked line would be 3-4 in 10
As we all know, 1 is all you need really.
If I lived in Cali and had access to hundreds of clones, I’d have an Instagram too-lol

Badfishy1

All weed has bag appeal when it’s
been handled and cured properly
Visual cues are important in breeding
and is one of the most important indicators for dank imo cause the plant uses humans to propogate itself.
As for breeding, none of today’s breeders can or should be considered breeders in the truest sense of the word
None are doing 50,000 plant counts any longer
Matt and a growing legion of pollen chuckers are where the unique terpene profiles and bag appeal is coming from
Due to nature of such practices, keepers are 1 in 10 where a worked line would be 3-4 in 10
As we all know, 1 is all you need really.
If I lived in Cali and had access to hundreds of clones, I’d have an Instagram too-lol

Ahhhhh the good ol’ nobody is a breeder everybody is just a pollen chucker line. Gotta give it to you lad for digging up the oldest, most ignorant comment known out of the bones pile. You get an ‘A’ for effort. Where are your genetics sold? Would gladly pick up a grip of packs to search through and find your 3-4 bangers/ pk

Burt

Veteran
Are you a troll or just plain ignorant?
I though I was pretty fair to pollen chucking, instagram posting “breeders”
Also, check your reading comprehension while your at it bruv cause you don’t have a firm grasp of it neither, but you sure can troll

WelderDan

Veteran
Who cares what the kiddies on IG think? Bag appeal is the last thing on my mind. I've seen beautiful buds that were total crap. I've smoked buds that looked raggedy and others turned their noses up to, and it was fantastic.

Just like my old Dodge Challenger. Ratty looking, dog dish hubcaps, rough idle. Looked like a beater. But when the light turned green, you got a real good look at the ass end of a Dodge.

Looks don't mean shit, and the Kardashians post on IG.

Badfishy1

Are you a troll or just plain ignorant?
I though I was pretty fair to pollen chucking, instagram posting “breeders”
Also, check your reading comprehension while your at it bruv cause you don’t have a firm grasp of it neither, but you sure can troll

Yes, so fair. None of today’s breeders should be considered true breeders blah blah blah blah. Followed by more blah blah blah.... anytime you want to vend your 4/10 lines, I’ll buy them by the kilo... until then, enjoy your brick bagseeds lad

burningfire

Veteran
Yes, so fair. None of today’s breeders should be considered true breeders blah blah blah blah. Followed by more blah blah blah.... anytime you want to vend your 4/10 lines, I’ll buy them by the kilo... until then, enjoy your brick bagseeds lad

There's real breeders but he's not wrong in saying that most of them are just pollen chuckers... taking whatever is hot at the moment and crossing it with the next hottest thing on the market.

as much as I hate GHS they actually put some work into what they sell.... and then there's people like beanhorder who doesn't pretend to do anything more than pollen chucking, that's just as fine.. his prices are super low.

just don't misrepresent your wares and let your head get too big.

PDX Dopesmoker

Who cares what the kiddies on IG think? Bag appeal is the last thing on my mind. I've seen beautiful buds that were total crap. I've smoked buds that looked raggedy and others turned their noses up to, and it was fantastic.

Just like my old Dodge Challenger. Ratty looking, dog dish hubcaps, rough idle. Looked like a beater. But when the light turned green, you got a real good look at the ass end of a Dodge.

Looks don't mean shit, and the Kardashians post on IG.

Yeah thanks for posting that, the people out there who think they can suss out the qualities of hash oil by looking at photos are even more ridiculous than the ones who think they can pic out the best plants with a quick glance at a picture. The ill-informed rabble with very strong opinions is probably good example of the Dunning–Kruger effect.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Ahhhhh the good ol’ nobody is a breeder everybody is just a pollen chucker line. Gotta give it to you lad for digging up the oldest, most ignorant comment known out of the bones pile. You get an ‘A’ for effort. Where are your genetics sold? Would gladly pick up a grip of packs to search through and find your 3-4 bangers/ pk

While redundant it is truth. I cannot keep up with the number of breeders there are. This isn't a diss either just an observation. Hell, I love pollen chucks myself. I'm always growing them lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts