What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTroubleTangerine -> NYCDiesel Tangerine Cut x Tangerine Kush

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
DoubleTroubleTangerine

tangerine-600x430.jpg

So a while ago ( must be at least 2 years ) i was growing some NYCDiesel Tangerine Cut by Clones and some Tangerine Kush Reg seeds by RareDankness... I ended up with a very very nice Female and a very similar Male of the Tangerine Kush so i decided to Cross The Male TK to an NYCDiesel Clone and ended up with a bunch of seeds i never really tested and sprouted.... i gifted some of these beans to some of my friends but really can't remember their feedback at all... so i decided to give them a chance by myself this season...

Genetics:

Female:

Soma Seeds - NYCDiesel Tangerine Cut
Sour Diesel x Afghani/Hawaiian

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Male:

RareDankness - Tangerine Kush
Tangerine Haze (G13 Haze NYC Diesel Selection) x Rare Dankness #1

Details:

- Both Parents need around 10 Weeks to finish & have great yields for its genetics!
- The Tangerine Kush had some of the best Tangerine Taste ive ever smoked... tho i never found one in this league again...
- I'm unsure if im continue to work on this Line or just looking out for a nice F1 Mother...

Cheers

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey Bro,

holy crap they look lovely, can't wait to see what the seed bring.
NYCDiesel Tangerine Cut sounds dank.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Okay so far i began to play with those F1 Seeds, its not a big stock anymore so i will play with all i have at the moment to f2 em or just look for some nice keepers if they worth it :)

keep updated!