What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gmo cookies strain michigan?

Queef

Yea both GMO and s1 are up into my ceiling there barely getting any light. I knew she stretched but damn I read her wrong. It would be real interesting to see how she does outdoors. Not much stink to the s1.was later to develop buds and frost. Tons of vigor though clone shot roots in 5 days

Queef

Did a smell test today on the s1's upper and she's all gas I honestly can't pick out any odor but gas and I got a good nose. No lower pitch smells like the GMO has.. it's just high pitch sharp piercing gas smell mixed with a sour... im glad i saved the cut..

G

Gr33nSanta

I hate foul smelling weed, I just dont get it. I had some that smelled like straight up manure, just nasty.

Queef

GMOs1 she didn't get the same treatment and light as GMO. But she reeks of gas and sour..her branches are stiff as shit she didn't bend as easy as GMO.

Queef

I'm woke as fuhh on the stretch now lol.. Yea I'm really into odiferous strains..i want my meds to literally offend you when I walk by..skunk terps my favorite.

Queef

When I received the cut there was mentioning of using osa28 to help with the stretch and another grower I know mentioned using it as well.i didn't use it. But might help for others growing her.

Logan 4

I know the breeder of mamiko seeds, GMO aka garlic cookies and a cross of chem d x forum cookies selected by skunkmasterflex. I leave some photos of another of the crosses of mamiko seeds, sour cookies (sour diesel ibl riri cut x forum cookies).

Attachments

• 20180410_001231-768x1024.jpg
    20180410_001231-768x1024.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 20180410_001508-768x1024.jpg
    20180410_001508-768x1024.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 108

scrogtom

Yea, I totally miss judged the stretch. My god, she stretches for 45 days and I'm 8 weeks in and not even close. She is already massively stacking up frost and oh boy the stank is on but getting massive fox tailing on all buds getting close to the 600's? It's almost like this gmo just doesn't want to fully come out of vege...crazy.

Chemdawggy Dawg

I would say it's one of the better grows you can do. The glue is a better grow imo. Same yield/qulaity less time, gmo needs 70 days at least. It is leafier than glue. It is straight couchlock. Not much of a head buzz. 12" clones with heavy roots can produce 4ft+ plants. It smells really similar to chem d. It's the 2nd best clone I've tried. I didn't think it hates food just a lighter feeder similar to glue.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So we know it's a crazy stretcher, that it hates food, and that it has fat fan leaves that need lots of plucking early in flower.

Any other things I'm missing?

I just don't reach for the jar ever on this one, shared some last week with a friend who gets to smoke all my gear and it got a meh.

I got a couple outside and they seem to show good vigor.

the THC numbers are off the hook but my head's not feeling it, maybe I over fed them?:biggrin:

The Norcal Dosis that I scored this year rock me hard tho and have wonderful flavor and effects.

Latest posts

Latest posts