What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

diabetic recipes

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
one of my neighbors is getting close to shaking hands with the grim reaper if he don't try and get fit....he aint into the net and such... anyone got some simple diabetic meals I can help him with/ or recommend...????? thanks guys and gals.. I actually went to one site and he got excited pointing at stuff and it turns out it was pictures of stuff you should most definitely avoid........

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoner's especially diabetic ones usually have a problem finding a satisfying glycemic friendly snacks

no recipe here but these KIND Bars are diabetic friendly.......

they make about a dozen varieties and every single one I've tried was delicious.

Caramel Almond & Sea Salt
Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants
Blueberry Pecan + Fiber
Almond & Coconut
Almond & Apricot
Apple Cinnamon & Pecan
Blueberry Pecan + Fiber
Fruit & Nut Delight
Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt

and a bunch more.

if you think that a bar sounds good to you, have no fear, they are tastier than described or pictured, and any pics you see are accurate as well, a real pleasure to eat.

I order them through Amazon as they're just as cheap as my retail outlet on these bars.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Get a 9lb roasting chicken and cook it in the over on 425 degrees F for about an hour and a half or until the leg easily separates from the body with a tug.

You don't have to put anything on it, just baste it once or twice and you will have the most delicious roasted chicken, pair that with some roasted potatoes and carrots and you're in business. It reheats well so you can eat it all week if you dont want to cook everyday.

Mix the pan drippings with a table spoon or so of flour, wisk over heat and you have some good for you gravy.

Save the bones and giblets and you can make a nice chicken soup the week after.

shithawk420

Veteran
9 pound chicken? That's freaking huge for a chicken!nice recipe but is one and a half hours long enough?