What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mo Hotta ~ Mo Betta... A Source for Hot Sauce

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaff1950_zpsfa7e5711.gif

somehow a catalog wound up in my hands up here in Minnesota in 1990, I've bought from them many times over the years, they used to be HQ'd out of San Luis Obispo CA, but now Savannah GA.

I should have put up this thread before X-Mas because a hot sauce gift set makes for a great present.

they have some very serious hot sauces, and then they have some very hot sauces with humor attached:

aaff1949_zps20d109ef.jpg
aaff1951_zps2c9411e7.jpg

Al Gore's 'I Invented Hot Sauce' hot sauce.

aaff1952_zps7217b3a8.jpg

ANALIZE This XXX Hot Garlic Sauce

aaff1953_zpsddaa0d04.jpg

Anyway no matter what type of hot sauce you're trying to find this is a great place to start, if they don't carry the name brand you're searching for then they likely have several of the same variety for sale.

All hot sauces are rated by actual Scoville units for your informed decision on ordering.

May the sauce be with you.......

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I add b hut powder I made myself to cheap hot sauce.......never fails to make folks sweat lol,,,daves insanity sauce is good stuff

Latest posts

Latest posts