What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tennis anyone?

justik

ahoj!:) love to blaze some ganja after tennis match:)or watch it on tv stoned:):)
anyone enjoys tennis in here?:)

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Murray is recovering from winter surgery. But Federer, looked good beating him today.

Another Rafa v Rodger match up in a major!

Big upsets down under this year, on both sides.

Not a huge tennis fan, but I enjoy the majors.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
My favorite sport :). Havent played since high school but played for about 9 years and should have taken my scholarship but wasnt feeling college. Turned into quite the stoner lol.

But im hoping to get enough money to start playing again and going to college.

MIMedHead

Nadel and Federer sp? I always love them plus throw in the the giant, can't wait to get out in the courts just moved and I have nice courts les then 100 us from my doorstep anyone else play?

Buddle

Veteran
Big tennis fan here too. Playing and watching. My most memorable live match as a spectator was watching Aaron Krickstein come from being down two sets and 3-5 in the third to beat Andres Gomez at the U.S.Open. I think it was Gomez.
Clay is my favorite surface to play on.Lets here from some more tennis lovers..great thread idea :)

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
My favorite live match was probably Murray Djokovic back in 08 09(?). Federer was in the bracket and I was hoping to watch him but he lost to Djokovic.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My favorite sport :). Havent played since high school but played for about 9 years and should have taken my scholarship but wasnt feeling college. Turned into quite the stoner lol.

But im hoping to get enough money to start playing again and going to college.

What a riot, CARE giver!!! You stoner, you!!! Just start hitting the ball, then get into a few amateur tourneys!!!

Enjoy watching. Once I started playing racquetball regularly (love that game!!), my tennis game went to hell! Not to say I was any good....just fun to lob the ball making opponent 'work' the entire court! lol.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Roger blew a golden opportunity at the US Open this year.

No Rafa and someone else takes care of Murray, and Djokovic(sp?)

Gotta wonder if he'll get another major.

Latest posts

Latest posts