What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i think i may have found the ultimate in Munchie delicousness

MMAjay420

Potato, bacon and cheese eggrolls...

I was making traditional egg rolls the other day and found I had about 5 or 6 extra wraps after i used up the filling so i looked around to see what i could fill them with. In the fridge I had some left over scalloped potatoes, and like a half package of bacon from the morning. Fry up the bacon, chop up a green onion or 2 and mix it in to the COLD potatos ( its important that they are at room temp or lower or they wont fry right....)

Then wrap, seal and fry em up. Turns out these were a HIT last time i made em for the UFC fight! Geos great with hot sauce or sour cream!!! make extra, because trust me, they will go quick. I found that using scalloped potatos that require you to bake them as opposed to stovetop cooking, is much better and creamier.

So roll it up and enjoy!