What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A World On A String

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
the PURPLE BASTARD was originally made by HEATH ROBINSON who passed them to me and i grew them and gave them the name purple bastard.

any one who has these in that form have them one generation off. if you have f4 you really have f5 and so on and so on.

peace ..

Duly noted. I never grew the Purple Bastard. I grew Purple Bastard Haze and just went off what Connoisseur listed as the genetics in that. It was a long time ago. Limited release.

* Soma’s G13/Haze has no “Haze” in it

Last edited:

Stardog

Pablos! I come on every several months to check older gear in my albums and yesterday I logged in to show my 70 yr old grower friend some pics of a few giant Stardawgs he ran back in 2015-ish and some other misc. Long story short I was telling him, he might have seen it all but he never had the Purple Bastard dread-locky hazey females. On my life and I turned and saw your fairly recent post, boom...Chaco. ;'-)