What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New to Ace, and can’t make an account...

White Beard

Over the last week, I’ve tried maybe 20 times to make an account for myself @ Ace, but every time I submit, I get a page saying that the server stopped responding. I have never received that in response to fetching any other page anywhere on Ace’s site, but it’s been absolutely consistent.

Is this a known issue? Have others encountered it? Is there a work-around?
Seeds are selling out as we speak....

If your using a smartphone then try a desktop/laptop to see if that makes a difference..

If ur using a desktop then try using a smartphone...

I have no problem on either devices of mine and I haven't heard it as a "known" issue.. but ive had to switch device up on a few other sites..

Last edited:

White Beard

Excellent point...I tend to do everything on my iPad anymore...I forget I’ve got a desktop in the other room.

I will try it there. Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi White Beard,

We experienced in the last days a problem to log in or create accounts at our website using Google Chrome, the problem has been fixed now and you should be able to create an account or log in with Chrome without problems. Anyway, clear your Chrome cache before doing it.

In case you keep having problems using Chrome at our webiste then try with another browser like Firefox, IExplorer, etc ....

You still can place an order at our website as a visitor, without need to log in or create an account. Email us to: info@aceseeds.org in case the problem persists.

Kind regards, dubi

Betterhaff

Veteran
Wasn’t sure where to post this and didn’t want to start a new thread but I have a payment question. Will Ace accept a WU money order for payment? Thanks.

chiesesganja

Hi White Beard,

We experienced in the last days a problem to log in or create accounts at our website using Google Chrome, the problem has been fixed now and you should be able to create an account or log in with Chrome without problems. Anyway, clear your Chrome cache before doing it.

In case you keep having problems using Chrome at our webiste then try with another browser like Firefox, IExplorer, etc ....

You still can place an order at our website as a visitor, without need to log in or create an account. Email us to: info@aceseeds.org in case the problem persists.

Kind regards, dubi
hey dubi where can i buy ur aceseed on spain?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wasn’t sure where to post this and didn’t want to start a new thread but I have a payment question. Will Ace accept a WU money order for payment? Thanks.

Cash in Registered mail is an excellent option as is the CC option if you don't mind the paper trail. I've used both...

Registered mail is designed for high value items such as cash and jewelry. It is insured and hand delivered through the post offices within the US of A. No machinery to chew up your letter.
:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome chiesesganja,

We are established in Spain so you can get our seeds directly from our website. You can also find our ACE Seeds in many spanish grow shops:

https://www.aceseeds.org/es/lista-oficial/

Alchimia Grow, Cannabislandia, Chumajek, Cultivo Natural, Diosa Planta, Euro Grow, Green and Grow Lanzarote, Hipersemillas, HousePlant, la Huerta Grow Shop, La Mota, Maria Cultivo Málaga, Oaseeds, and many others.

Hope it helps. Best regards

hey dubi where can i buy ur aceseed on spain?