What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking to do organic w/leds, in DIY style, Tips?pointers?

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hi all hows it growing!?

I finally desided to become a member and with that I wanted to start my first online grow/journal but still finding out how it thats done.

To start i should say that I am very much into DIY, I am building my own led light set up that i will post later on, with the leds i was thinking on adding a/some cfl or uv what ever leds lack(?)

Black lite? does it help?

For soil i am going organic, great info. on here
5 part peat or moss.
3 part perlite
2 part compost/ewc (compost from my own)
dolomite lime 1 cup per. cubic ft.

I was thinking a tea for veg. and flower (still looking for some)

got some 3 week olds from a friend (he didnt do much with them yet) dont know what they are some are from jamacia from what i gather.

so please any tips, addvise, ideas? i have grown before but there are some great minds here and i would love to hear from some.:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts