What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any suggestions on a strain to purchase?

I'm about to order some seeds, by I can't decide what do buy. I have grown
DNA's og 18, headband, kosher, holy grail,exodus kush, Kandy kush, lemon og.
and Cali connections Chem valley kush, Tahoe og, blackwater. I'm kinda tired of the kushes. Was leaning towards angels milk and roadkill unicorn from bodhi. But I'm open to suggestions.thanks

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ever trided any Dutch Grown seeds or DR Penthatol [catnip seeds] Im growing both now

Cannavore

Veteran
Tons of strains out there. Bodhi is always one way you can go. Check out his two Lemon Thai hybrids if you want something more unique than a kush. Buddhas Hand and Prayer Tower are their names.

DJ Short's Flo
Ace Seeds Bangi Haze
Cannabiogen's Panama x Deep Chunk
Motarebel's Apollo 13 F4
Breeder's Choice/Whazzup's Anesthesia
Breeder's Choice/E$kob@R's Chocolate Rain

Are all solid choices for indoor cultivating.
Just picked up some Anesthesia and Chocolate Rain myself, and I have two Apollo 13's growing now.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Off the top if my head......Crazy monk on seedbay has some great lookin stuff, uk blues and sour bubble crosses, ograskal wifi, white urkle, Bog seeds are on sale right now. Connoisseur genetics all looks great, I just bought strawberry dogshit, purple cheddar and ogchem.

Could grab the last pack of deep satellite for $40, Ganesh strawberry diesel $30.....Lotta people been happy with bodhi

How long of a flowering period you looking at?
GS

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
If you're bored of the kushes then why not try something with sativa influences?

C99 bx-I from Mosca Negra has the short flowering time (56 days) of a speedy kush but a really 'up' soaring high. A very creative and motivating high.

It won't disappoint, especially if you are kush smoker.

brennye

Could you deal with a stretchy longer flowering strain? Serious seeds Kali mist is loved by many, really stood out for me as being a unique strain that was a cut above most other nice sativa's I have sampled....Kind of reignited my passion for smoking and the herb actually.

guy fawkes

Veteran
I'm about to order some seeds, by I can't decide what do buy. I have grown
DNA's og 18, headband, kosher, holy grail,exodus kush, Kandy kush, lemon og.
and Cali connections Chem valley kush, Tahoe og, blackwater. I'm kinda tired of the kushes. Was leaning towards angels milk and roadkill unicorn from bodhi. But I'm open to suggestions.thanks

id check out his white lotus, thats going to be killer mate!

Cannavore

Veteran
Avoid that company if you value ethical and honest business tactics. Along with greenhouse, Barney's and most dutch banks.

smk8000

Sunshine Daydream by Bodhi is supposed to be pure fire. Have it on deck but haven't tried it yet. It sells out faster than any other Bodhi strain whenever a drop hits.

Cannavore

Veteran
BCBD lies about genetics and steals pictures
Barney's lies about genetics and Photoshop pictures
Yadda yadda yadda. They're business men who just want your money. Yours and the plant's concerns seem to be secondary to them.

If you want dutch, go Karma, Serious/Magus, or Paradise (at least I think paradise is dutch), S@nnie to name a few.

Finally decided... I ordered some of bodhis pura Vida. He had a new one on there also, I think it was called dream beaver. DNA has some new limited collection strains, a cpl of them look and sound good. 91 krypt sounds good

Latest posts

Latest posts