What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Lambsbreath x Haze

Just ordered sh grapefruit and they gave two freebies..grape krush f3 and LAMBSBREATH X ORIGINAL HAZE .Took a chance.Saw LB and said fuck it.Been looking for this strain forever in seed.In the 80s it was my go to sativa...never tasted anything like it..fingers crossed:dance013:

O

organic_fanatic

Good luck with em man. I've seen a lot of good things coming from Snow lately.

All his gear has popped and the grape krush is crushing the competition.I'm real happy do far.Surprised it took so long for any replies...thanks and I'll put some pics up soon

Rinse

Veteran
Gonna be some old skool sativa for sure, what grow method will you use?
Should probably be in the hybrids section, you'l get more replies there too.

I usually train sativas in late veg/early flower.Pinch...bend...tie down.I also have ten Golden White Grapefruit from Snowhigh.All his gear is kicking ass thus far although the Haze/lb is a slow starter.It will be the longest to veg and the last to show its sex...but I'm in no rush.T5's for veg...hps flower

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Any updates? I'll be watching along, I got the same freebies with my order of deep shit and EGP, only germed a couple electric grape.....the snowhigh gear looks like fire.

GS

Samson4

Veteran
Just google snowhigh seeds and you'll find sources. Sources can not be posted on here.

sneezydog

Anybody do a seed run with the ohaze x lambsbread? had her in clone form for 8 years.. Asked him to remake them(pretty please) but also curious if anyone made seed. I never had a good concept of seedmaking before and tried crossing it but never had a male by the time i wanted to make seed. I have some colombian r. seed from him.

Latest posts

Latest posts