What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kush Unit

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
hi my friends here comes some good stories along with great adventures of LVPK here i will post some of my most valuable work and the biggiest trees i've grown.most of the biggiest trees will be in soil in 65 gallon smart pots and 20 gallon hydro..lots of cool things..light one and enjoy the ride all the PK growers are in on this one

Big Ups, DG

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
thanks guys for stoping by
one thing i noticed of PK was when i grow few mother plants in soil was how hard the branches are vs hydro almost impossible to cut or brake i was adding to the mix barricade from advanced nutrients and no co2..clones where cut yesturday and waiting to root while i clean and setup for the grow of all times

SS-

Beast. I'm in for the ride. Hopefully one day I can be blessed with this cut after seeing what you and HS can do with it

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
As im about to run LVPK for the first time next runi would like to see what it can do. Im on aboard man..

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DG just one question for ya off the rip. You got the SSH on the back burner or you discontinued the line completely?

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
thanks everyone the 65 gallons is gona be impressive i plan on veggin 6-7 feet before i flip em their gona be some x-mas trees cant decide if i should run co2 or just contineusly bring air from outside filter or just run co2..the thing is i know i will be spending lots on propane to cover such a big area,well maybe you guys can help me make a choice

DG just one question for ya off the rip. You got the SSH on the back burner or you discontinued the line completely?

Super Silver Haze is going no where its the highest yielder i have and good smoke i'm still learning how to realy work her and i plan on throwing 5-6 SSH in the 65 gallon smart pots too and here the PK and SSH are going to be crossed and with the ok of Hydrosun seeds will be donated even tho GreenHouse Seed CO. already has the strain cross (SSH x PK) Kaia Kush dont know if its the LVPK if not i know i have one good SSH so it should be explossive with this cut of LVPK
lots of great things stay up

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
im in for this show! i see u breakin records in 65gal. how many watts is this run gonna be using. 6ft veg cant wait to see the budz on those monsters. its gonna be a wnba team in yourroom. i recently got my hands on the lvpk and cant wait to try her my clones just rooted. i vote u go with the co2 if possible especially after seein ur other grows if u can keep up with tanks swaps why not? hs doesnt use it and does great. i would run with his reccomendation. im sure ur lvpkXssh cross is goin to blow greenhouses out of the water. peace brotha best of luck and good karma from over here.
stoney
u still gonna use the conni line of nutes or switchin it up?

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
I'm up in my chair in the front row mang....... I just harvested my first LVPK run and have 5 that I just switched vegging from T5 to under the 2k metal halide.

Lookin forward to you goin waaay big, last round for me was 10 gallon organic soil this time 5 gallon. Might do a 15 gallon in January.

65 gallon thought?? Jesus man

:D

Smiley

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
im in for this show! i see u breakin records in 65gal. how many watts is this run gonna be using. 6ft veg cant wait to see the budz on those monsters. its gonna be a wnba team in yourroom. i recently got my hands on the lvpk and cant wait to try her my clones just rooted. i vote u go with the co2 if possible especially after seein ur other grows if u can keep up with tanks swaps why not? hs doesnt use it and does great. i would run with his reccomendation. im sure ur lvpkXssh cross is goin to blow greenhouses out of the water. peace brotha best of luck and good karma from over here.
stoney
u still gonna use the conni line of nutes or switchin it up?

not in comp with GreenHouse but these two Phenos are going to be the shit in a pot cooking.the conni line i will never use again dont like it at all just going with sensi 2 parts A-B and some additives for the 65 gallons..i will see if co2 is going to be such a waste like you said Hydrosun does extremly well without

I'm up in my chair in the front row mang....... I just harvested my first LVPK run and have 5 that I just switched vegging from T5 to under the 2k metal halide.

Lookin forward to you goin waaay big, last round for me was 10 gallon organic soil this time 5 gallon. Might do a 15 gallon in January.

65 gallon thought?? Jesus man

:D

Smiley

65 lol man i've gone nuts
PK must be the easiest plant to clone today clones are standing like if they never been cut have like 57 in a easy cloner and tomorrow more clones are going in rockwool.the thing with bigger pots or root space is less problems with how the plant develop with way less issues so i say go with bigger pots always i have 2 PK's in 5 gallons and they not going so well like the PK's in 20 gallons with same soil and after transplant from 5 gallons they filled 20 gallons space with roots 9 days later

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i have to hold on a bit as the place is being inspected so by next month i should be rollin
other then that clones are ready for action

Last edited:

OCkushKing

sweet, found another journal by Dominican! You inspired me to run a longer veg, i'm now growing some trees thanks to you! cant wait to see what is to come!

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
sweet, found another journal by Dominican! You inspired me to run a longer veg, i'm now growing some trees thanks to you! cant wait to see what is to come!

thanks man i say the few days longer in veg counts at harvest
time..

well people they just went into the 20 gallons tubs right out of the eazy cloner.the roots are realy white do to voodoo juice and jump start.. tomorrow i'll drop plants in the ten gallons tubs.the ten gallon grow room will also be geting Root Accelerator from house and garden and Voodoo Juice,want to make roots explode.i want to experiment with both products together.well soon comes the pics and on with the show

Latest posts

Latest posts