What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Completely dissolve Maxibloom

pwnyourace

Hey guys just wanted to share something I tried and worked amazingly. Mix your maxibloom in a jar with room temp water, shake it up, then set the jar in an ultrasonic cleaner for a couple minutes and it will 100% dissolve. I'm using a cheap ultrasonic cleaner from harbor freight nothing fancy. The jar doesn't need to be completely submerged. My cleaners max fill line only goes up about halfway up the 32oz jar but it still works great

HaDope

I looked around on Google a bit, and I didn't see anybody else talking about them for nutrient mixing. I tried it out with my super cheapo Amazon UC, and it mixed my Jack's powder way better than I usually do with a drill. Cool tip.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Just add the powder to your water and let it rest for a while,
mix dissolves and stir, all set.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
You can also use a magnetic stirrer. Sometime you can find those for less or the same cost as a USC. Depends what you would find more useful.