What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4X4 Veg Vent & a 4X8 Flower Tent

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thank you! The light performed okay the first round. I did notice a drop in voltage on the one of the drivers. I used to pull 450 from the wall now I pull about 435. I am hoping this second round goes a little smoother with the light and the feeding should be on point compared to the last round. Thank you for your kind words!

It is better not to pull the max power of the light. It will help extend the lifespan.

Day 44 of Flower:

I have been seriously slacking on updating. Life has gotten very busy for me. Here are just two photos I have. They are about a week old. I am going to spend a bit of time in the garden this weekend and should be updating.

50599111406_fa72acce42_h.jpg

GG#4
50599228147_3db0754619_c.jpg

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Why don't you feed them? Crop after crop they start well before they exhaust the compost, turn yellow and die. You could do immeasurably better than this. You're doing so much right but then not feeding them.

This round I top fed at the beginning of harvest and about 3-4 weeks in. You aren't wrong I have noticed the same thing. Starts out great and green and turns yellow quicker than desired. It seems that the 484 fertilizer I am using with the worm castings as a top feed maybe needs another fertilizer like a 444 in a smaller dose along with it. I am trying to stay away from bottled nutrients. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Day 57 of Flower:

The Super sour skunk nose is awesome. It has a real diesel tinge to it. The GG#4 seems to be lacking to me but it has really nice trichrome production so far. Worst case it will make great edibles.

50648874767_c7b2d31422_h.jpg

50648785211_70b3f6e092_c.jpg

50648873237_cca205d94f_c.jpg

50602538826_e8644872c9_c.jpg

Day 67 of Flower:

Planning on pulling these in a few days. Usually I let them sit in darkness for 2 days but my 4x4 is bursting. Otherwise the Skunk ended up showing two different pheno's and the gg4 ended up putting out rock solid nugs. Excited to see what the final weigh in is from this round.

50686876717_0ca100bd99_c.jpg

50686039638_8c0d5a79cb_c.jpg

50686878077_3e5820277c_c.jpg

50686876942_419e2ecfcc_c.jpg

50686040593_c52bee4312_h.jpg

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Feed ideas that don't involve bottles. I'm out of ideas already. I have used heavily peat based composts potting up the moment I saw deficiencies, but to get right through Might need a grow bag each. I believe Dank Frank would be worth watching. IIRC has has a large bed and still adds this n that though. You need lots of compost to provide for their needs. Nearly all organic grows run out of steam and need bottle feeding. There are bottles formulated from organic sources to satisfy this need. Many contain food for the soil organisms so they to can switch up a gear and supply a bit more.

Really out of my wheelhouse on this one. You need to do something though. Big buds with dead leaves in them are a breeding ground for mould. If they get bigger you will loose them.

It's bottle or huge pots I think. See what Frank's up to. I'm pretty sure he's the man.

Feed ideas that don't involve bottles. I'm out of ideas already. I have used heavily peat based composts potting up the moment I saw deficiencies, but to get right through Might need a grow bag each. I believe Dank Frank would be worth watching. IIRC has has a large bed and still adds this n that though. You need lots of compost to provide for their needs. Nearly all organic grows run out of steam and need bottle feeding. There are bottles formulated from organic sources to satisfy this need. Many contain food for the soil organisms so they to can switch up a gear and supply a bit more.

Really out of my wheelhouse on this one. You need to do something though. Big buds with dead leaves in them are a breeding ground for mould. If they get bigger you will loose them.

It's bottle or huge pots I think. See what Frank's up to. I'm pretty sure he's the man.

Yeah I'm on the organic side of things but I will say the soil needs more amendments to start. I haven't been able to make my super soil yet which should alleviate the plants looking hungry during flower. Im all about biology doing it's thing. I think my next round should be on point but working full time leaves me little time to deal with the garden. C'est la vie