What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dominion Seed Company / Duke Diamond Throw Down

I

i0dineAlf

Day 69 - Chop!

Day 69 - Chop!

Mountain Berry has partly came down.

Two of the Mountain Berry will be put into re-veg.

Hopefully I left enough branches on there for that.

I will make sure to get a smoke report on the strain.

A Skunk / NL5 / Haze head was cut as well.

Pretty sure the labeling was right on this one ? :kos:

The drying room is a work in progress.

However, temperature is perfect at 63.

Humidity was low at 39.

Humidifier is running.

Looking to keep between 45 - 50.

Just following Duke's instructions. :dance013:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mountain Berry Chop.jpg
    Mountain Berry Chop.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 44
I

i0dineAlf

Platinum Cake Chopped!

Platinum Cake Chopped!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Platinum Cake.jpg
    Platinum Cake.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 42
  • Platinum Cake 2.jpg
    Platinum Cake 2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 37
I

i0dineAlf

Skunk / NL 5 X Super Silver Grail Haze

Skunk / NL 5 X Super Silver Grail Haze

attachment.php

Attachments

• Skunk  NL 5 X Super Silver Grail Haze.jpg
    Skunk NL 5 X Super Silver Grail Haze.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 53

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Wow great pics everyone!
I need to just bite the bullet and orders some dukes gear.
Tried to on black Friday. $100 off his cindy99 s1's.
A pack for $25!!!!
They went fast!

I

i0dineAlf

Wow great pics everyone!
I need to just bite the bullet and orders some dukes gear.
Tried to on black Friday. $100 off his cindy99 s1's.
A pack for $25!!!!
They went fast!

Yeah, I saw that deal on SHN, what a steal.

The best place to get Duke gear is RockyMountainHigh719.

Headiegardens also has pretty good deals as well.

Thank you for checking out the journal. :thank you:

More pics and smoke reports coming soon... :smoker:

I

i0dineAlf

Mountain Berry Dry

Mountain Berry Dry

attachment.php

Attachments

• mountain_berry.jpg
    mountain_berry.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 52
Man, that stuff looks fire. I have a few of dukes, but need to get through some older stuff first. I think i'm gonna pop that granny skunk first.

Im'One

Rollinfunk have you sampled the granny skunk? Is it anything like he described it? I was trying to find a smoke report but can't seem to find one.

I

i0dineAlf

Man, that stuff looks fire. I have a few of dukes, but need to get through some older stuff first. I think i'm gonna pop that granny skunk first.

Thanks for checking out the journal. :wave:

I've seen several people on IG say Granny Skunk is their favorite smoke.

It's on sale at SHN for $80.

I wish I had the extra cash to purchase a few packs but everything we do is for personal use - and those funds have already been spent.

Hit us with a link when you grow the Granny Skunk please. :thank you:

Im'One

I have more seeds than I can ever grow if I love to be Willie's age. Still that high description sounds kinda f fun

I

i0dineAlf

Pinebomb Dry

Pinebomb Dry

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pinebomb.jpg
    Pinebomb.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 45
I

i0dineAlf

Final Thoughts

Final Thoughts

Pinebomb - Hands down the favorite from everyone who tried the different strains. Great for going about your daily activities and even working out. Some people thought it was the best we've grown. Crystal structure was excellent. Duke killed it with this strain.

6 Mill - Reeked of gas, grapefruit and diesel. The smell changed throughout drying and got less strong due to our horrible drying conditions. Regardless everyone loved this one as well. Not super, super, narcotic but may put you down a knotch.

Mountain Berry - This one smelled insane. It smelled fruity as could be. Stuck my nose in the jar 100x easily. Walked around the house just smelling it. Hands down the best looking out of all of the strains. A social type of smoke. Focused and relaxed. The smell stayed in some of the buds and not in others, due to the horrible drying situation. When you pull the bud out of the jar and drop it on the wooden table, you see crystals fall off it everywhere. I mean everywhere.

Stashplant - This is the one to have. I've smoked for 20 years and never smelled anything like this in my life. Reeks of oil rags, hands down. No debate, it's oil rags. If anyone smelled this before the poor drying conditions and said it didn't reek of oil rags, I'd laugh right in their face. Crystal structure is insane. Nice dense nugs. Very appealing to the eyes. This would put you down a knotch, perfect little nightcap.

Although the temperature was not bad during drying, the humidity was a little low. I 100% believe this is why the smell faded a bit.

Regardless, I smelled things I didn't think were possible in cannabis. There's only one person whose opinion I 100% respect that tried most of these strains.

Ranked 1st - 3rd:

1. Pinebomb
2. Stashplant
3. 6 Mill

Sorry for the late report. I've been waiting for my buddy's smoke report on all of the strains. When I get more information from him, I will update this post.

Duke fucking killed it with these lines... :peacock:

I

i0dineAlf

Hopefully I gave everyone a simple template to use for their first indoor soil grows.

Glad to give back after using icmag for the last 25 years.

If you look through both of my threads you will see the issues with having a partner and double ended lights in grow tents. :wallbash:

It's time to delete my account and put my time somewhere else. :Bolt:

God bless... :smokeit:

kingchango

Duke Diamond Dominion Seed Co Gear

Duke Diamond Dominion Seed Co Gear

I have grown SkunkBand V2. Had to get rid of a few plants and unfortunately got rid of my females, so I collected a bit of pollen.

picture.php

Growing out a few Munson right now, they are perfectly symmetrical and growing fairly quick. I have a few phenos.

Really looking forward to his upcomind drop with some incredible chem crosses. Definitely picking a few packs up.

The new releases coming soon are: #SavageHeadband (Headband x Figure Four) ..... #Rowdy91 (Chemdog 91 x Figure Four) ..... #BeefcakeD (Chemdog D x Figure Four) ..... #SupaFly (CrossRoad Chem x Figure Four) 😊🙌🏻 ..... If you grab 3 of these new releases you get a freebie of #IronSheik (Master Kush x Figure Four)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the_shabbs

Hey there, very well done journal. Glad I came across it, killer job. Love Dukes gear, about to run the Dominion G. Cheers!