What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSG White Jones - Test Run

M

mugenbao

About an hour ago I finally received my CSG White Jones tester pack! I was quite excited, so I've already got three soaking for germination. I'll throw up pics as soon as they pop, hehe.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing how these turn out. I've never tried Casey Jones or the White, or any other CSG gear for that matter, so I'm quite pleased to have been selected to give these a shot!
picture.php

Thanks, CSG! I hope I can do ya proud :D

:thank you:

M

mugenbao

Less than 24 hours later I see that two of them have popped and have nice little roots stretching out. I'm feeling pretty lousy at the moment, so I'll probably wait until after work tomorrow to stick them in soil. I'm feeling a lot of anticipation now, can't wait to see them above ground :D

M

mugenbao

100% germination in about 30 hours

100% germination in about 30 hours

These will be going into party cups with organic soil today, and when they pop up they'll be put into the veg cab under CFL lights.
picture.php

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Here's to a trouble free grow... I hope these get put into production as I'd love the chance to run some...

M

mugenbao

Taking a seat.. good luck mugenbao!
I hope it's a seat-worthy show, hehe.

Iam here for the grow show amigo. Best of luck.
Thanks, happy to have you along!

Here's to a trouble free grow... I hope these get put into production as I'd love the chance to run some...
Thanks, I hope it's trouble-free too. There's got to be a first time for everything, right? I'm excited about trying these, there's some nice gems to be found in those genetics I'm sure.

good luck bro
Thank you! Same to you, though it's obvious you don't need luck to produce top-shelf flowers :D

M

mugenbao

I've now got two of the three above soil and opening up, and I expect the third to break ground any time now, so all three have been moved into the veg cab. They're not really picture-worthy yet, but I'll snap some pixels soon. I'm pretty pleased, so far they seem really robust :D

M

mugenbao

Just breaking the surface

Just breaking the surface

I had to do some watering and maintenance in the veg cab anyways, so I snapped a few pics...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The third one has that ∩-shaped coil breaking the surface that tell you that the head will be popping up within the next few hours. It's coming soon, hehe.

:jump:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great start bro

il be here for the ride
going to be fun

peace

M

mugenbao

I have two still in the veg cab that just got transplanted into 1-gallon pots today, and another that's in the flower tent already (trying 12/12 from seed on that one) that is about twice as large. It's in dark cycle now, I'll try to grab some pics of it tomorrow during lights-on.

Here's a couple White Jones before transplant...
picture.php

picture.php
And after transplanting into 1-gallon pots...
picture.php

picture.php
They have suffered a bit of leaf crinkle, but they are already growing out of it and starting to noticeably pick up speed. They weren't rootbound in their cups, but I could easily see that they had filled the cups nicely already. They should enjoy their new pots for a little while.

Last edited:
M

mugenbao

Thanks man, I'm really excited about these and hoping I can make 'em happy all the way through :D

Many thanks to CSG for giving me the opportunity to try these!

:thank you: