What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Secret Recipe revelations

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok folks due to importance of a strains genetics being known for medical use we have decided to let you all know the genetics behind our Secret Recipe.

First off the father which as many guessed was a Chem BX2.

Now for the mother which came from seeds given to me by Rezdog when i visited him and some other very good grower/breeder friends in either 2007 or 2008....the seeds were from the very limited female seeds Reservoir seeds released, the genetic make-up of the Secret Recipe mother is Diesel#1/Abusive OG Kush, she was easily the largest yielding plant i have ever grown and produced at least 50% more than my Casey Jones cut (although finished in 11 weeks).
I will tell you a little more about her later, peace.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Thanks truecannabliss, for telling us the genetic makeup. Now i'm wishing I would have grabbed a pack. Goes to show you wait to long on even fairly new strains and they might be just be gone forever. Time to expand the genetic library. Take care 1

N

nukkumatti

Thanks true !!

Which of them gave the "armpit" smell on the buds? :) I found some very good cured small secret recipe bud just a while back from my closet. :D

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
had to buy this one!!

good info that you released!

I LOVE CONNOISSEUR GENETICS!!!!!!

chief bigsmoke

respect to you and ojd. you two have done the right thing and you have made so many people happy. I guessed the father correctly at least. :)

Super highfive! and keep the awesome strains coming.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sadly the mother was lost along with several other cuts and a seed run i was doing for a friend at the time.......on a more positive note i am very pleased to say that i got in touch with an old friend very recently (the person who introduced me and OJD) and we will be getting some of the clones back (Amnesia Haze, Mass Sour & Kusharella) sadly he did not have the Diesel#1/Abusive but it was handed out so may turn up again one day.
Peace

N

Nondual

WOOT! Glad I picked up a pack :). Haven't bought beans in years but after Krunch's comments over the last few weeks I'm breaking open my piggy bank for a nice selection of Connoisseur's gear.

G

Guest 10952

Sad to hear about the mum True. I'm sure it'll come back to you. I am really impressed with the Special Recipe!! Keep up the great work mate!!

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Now that I just secured my last last pack, I can give an update:

4 more at the bay, 11 at the boutique..

and btw- 48 hours ago it was 11 packs at the bay, and umteen at bou

Might as well spread a little eye candy to this thread

SECRET RECIPE
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jackpot7

cant believe those other packs kept sitting around after the secret was told.....had to grab one more...these sound pretty good

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
they will be gone soon lol...i know i snatched a pack the other day myself ;)

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
well there was one less after the secret was let out and a little bit of research and picture drooling....to good to pass up :D .HH. =]-!