What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starbud Meltz

HortiLab

Full melt water hash from "Starbud" trim. :elf:
picture.php

bubbleman

Veteran
If i am correct... i do believe i smoked me some of that Bubble with Horti... during the cup this year..... ...

if not... wow i smoked some shit that looked just like that lol

peace
Bubble man

HortiLab

Meltzzz

Meltzzz

If i am correct... i do believe i smoked me some of that Bubble with Horti... during the cup this year..... ...

if not... wow i smoked some shit that looked just like that lol

peace
Bubble man

@bubbleman: lol...ya mon...was good to see you again...and yes, you did smoke it...together with Rob Clarke & crew!!

i still have my sample and it will go up in smoke today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@mr.haze: I can only second "JamieShoes" below and am sure it was a good way to start the new decade...all the best!! :wave:

nice one.. tell us about it after you smoked it too ;)

Greenmopho

I feel like a little kid not allowed in the candy store looking at this stuff, not being able to get a seed or a cut...

HortiLab

1st Place 23rd HT Cannabis Cup "Concentrate Cup"

1st Place 23rd HT Cannabis Cup "Concentrate Cup"

We are proud to announce that one more time quality proved itself.

At the 23rd High Times Cannabis Cup we won the first place in the new "Concentrate" category for seed companies, with our full melt water hash "StarBud Meltz" made from StarBud trim

picture.php

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
Congratulations to the cup

have you pix from entry hash .,?

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Congrats on the win....it does look tasty!

yea i've been wanting to grow out that star bud for like a year now lol......any chance we will see a hortilab seed release in the near future??

Latest posts

Latest posts