What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In the market for new bong

Hubbleman

Veteran
20 years ago had a my first glass on glass bong called G SPot. Massive piece, i bought a deffuser for it as well.

Lost that bong in 2006.

2009 Got a straight hitter roor. That bitch was hard. I mean hits were to the point of being harsh. Never getting a straight bong again.

This time i am goinf for a 50 x 5, 18mm, without a carb, lil sista by RooR again. Beaker this time, i know its gonna hit just right.

Gonna get a small custom bowl for it as well. And a diffuser of course.

Can anyoen reccomend another brand perhaps, i never owned a PHX.. mayube there some new bong company on the market?

hellfire

Illadelph was always pretty comparable to RooR. I've been reccomended HVY if you want a sturdy thick piece. Honestly been years since I looked at the glass scene. I'm just using a simple old hippy style lampshade looking bong now.

Hubbleman

Veteran
YEa i clicked on the link dont see no tokemaster

Anyway i googled it, looks abit shit

After all these years, RooR is still the best

shithawk420

Veteran
How much are you willing to spend? If all you want is a beaker you might as well just get a roor.US Tubes has 9mm thick glass if they are still around.if you wanna spend money for a perc I can tell you what to get

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
Once my wife cleaned the bong (so far) and she didn´t know how to put it together. :biggrin:

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I cannot help on the bong front, but I smoked out of a bong for almost 20 years and I just switched to a vape this year, and I feel like my lungs are already better off than they were. The rips taste way better and I feel like I'm using less weed overall, but I haven't actually measured that. I tried to take a bong rip and the smoke was just so acrid compared to pure taste on the vape.

Latest posts

Latest posts