What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I am really high when...

leet

... when someone talks to me and I don't understand what they are saying. I hear words, I read the lips but it still doesn't work.

You are really high when... ?

:friends:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
... when someone talks to me and I don't understand what they are saying. I hear words, I read the lips but it still doesn't work.

could they be speaking a foreign language? that would really twist a lip-reader into knots. :D but i am VERY bad of hearing myself. if you are not up close & facing me, all i get is the "blahblahblah" you hear adults saying in the old Peanuts tv specials...:shucks:

Im'One

Im walking in the post office and it feels like im in a bounce house for little kids then im freaking that the postal workers will notice the way im walking but after getting in and getting my mail i realize they arent there because its 9pm on a Saturday

rolandomota

I'm really high when i don't have to wonder if I'm high instead I'm thinking about all kinds of stupid useless things

hayday

Veteran
...I go for a bike ride and my hands look like they are giant size. Makes me laugh everytime:biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about doing the washing up for 45 minutes but have a dishwasher and it’s only a cup and saucer,,,,lol,,,s2

Sunshineinabag

I black out from being overzealous w edibles.....next day still high......stoned to that bone stallone I tell ya

Gry

Don't think it matters if it were St Peter at the pearly gates,
or lucifer at the gates of hell.
Either one, I need 3 more bong hits.

When I wonder how many people get to die
with bong in hand.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
when i am really high, i can hear a Pink Floyd song starting, know the one that starts off extreme low volume & builds? then get impatient and crank up the volume & the CD player is not on...happens WAY too often. :shucks:

Latest posts

Latest posts