What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

start flushing already or wait for few more days?

CannaDaBiz

I have this plant very soon to be harvested, it was nearly all milky, but had not gone through the final fattening phase. So i started giving it some AN overdrive and a bit of other PK boost and K boost to give it some final boost to fatten up. Well it pushed out so much new hairs that the plant went from nearly all brown hairs to nearly all white hairs(some of which have started to turn brown already tho), but some look like they might start pushing out foxtails and just end up growing more and more mass on small foxtails that would never finish, while the rest of the plant would get over ripe..

I have some AN flawless finish, that i was thinking of giving this plant a week before cutting it.

TLDR: should start giving the flawless finish now or continue its regular nutes and PK + calmag boosts for about a week as i planned before? Im afraid it will grow new mass with clear trichomes that wont get to go white before current ones go amber.

M0dIOVD.jpg

676hrgU.jpg

W1pUEuA.jpg

GGCLDLH.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• DSC02367.jpg
    DSC02367.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02359.jpg
    DSC02359.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 38