What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The truth shall set you free

Knowledge is power so let there be only truth here.

I'll go first:

There is no god.

Got some truth to share? Please do. We could use some truth.

T

TakenByTheSky

Knowledge is power so let there be only truth here.

I'll go first:

There is no god.

You're right! There is no God, but likely many godS, perhaps a whole planet full of them or many different species of them from different parts of space. It would be very self limiting thinking to say we are the only special little speck of dust with questionably intelligent life in the entirety of the endless and expanding universe.

Gry

Veteran
tthhouugghhtttt II wwoouuld fffeeellll ffrrreeeeeee byyyy nnoww....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- If there are any Gods out there - and any of you guys know them - can you get one to pop by my apartment - so that I can believe in one or some of them? - they have never presented themselves to me - if indeed they really do exist - I've been around this old world a few times - but never even a trace of any god have I seen - even though I have prayed in Churches, Temple's, Mosque's and Synagogue's -

This fella - George Carlin - makes more sense about religion - than any preacher, priest, rabbi or imam I have ever me -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE
George Carlin --- Religion is Bullshit -

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
which is the three form of gods appearence ? and which is the most common of the 3?

sure you had "afflatus" just think :D

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Facts exist. They are real. They can also be wrong and be replaced by newer facts that are more complete or more accurate.

Opinions are formed by a collection of facts. You might have an opinion on the best NFL quarterback or brand and model of car. New facts can change opinions.

Beliefs are emotional constructs. When confronted with uncomfortable facts, a belief system will lash out emotionally.

h.h.

Veteran
- If there are any Gods out there - and any of you guys know them - can you get one to pop by my apartment - so that I can believe in one or some of them? - they have never presented themselves to me - if indeed they really do exist - I've been around this old world a few times - but never even a trace of any god have I seen - even though I have prayed in Churches, Temple's, Mosque's and Synagogue's -

This fella - George Carlin - makes more sense about religion - than any preacher, priest, rabbi or imam I have ever me -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE
George Carlin --- Religion is Bullshit -

God is that dirty pile of laundry shoved in the corner. Everything we know is a miracle.

Praying is useless. God hates a kiss ass.

God has a dog. Lots of dogs.

Sunshineinabag

Facts exist. They are real. They can also be wrong and be replaced by newer facts that are more complete or more accurate.

Opinions are formed by a collection of facts. You might have an opinion on the best NFL quarterback or brand and model of car. New facts can change opinions.

Beliefs are emotional constructs. When confronted with uncomfortable facts, a belief system will lash out emotionally.

I lash out emotionally over pancakes dude

EsterEssence

Veteran
It’s all what you believe, I choose to believe there is no god, rebirth is real, Karma is the law of cause and effect, not a bitch...