What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

shaggyballs

Veteran
Here in the Detroit area there is little if any food on the shelves.
People are beating one another for toilet paper.

What is happening in your neck of the woods?
Wishing peace to you all in these crazy days.

Peace
Shag

shaggyballs

Veteran
Just went out
We wont starve to death 7-11 is still pretty stocked, worker says deliveries are normal.

M

Mr D

Grocery stores have most everything except toilet paper and milk. Limited meats but no lines or heavy foot traffic in the stores. Roads are noticeably less crowded. Everyone I have encountered is calm and polite. I'm on the east coast in an area of about 3 million people.

Badfishy1

Dead bodies everywhere, riots/ looting, national guard deployed. Hellfire missiles coming fast n steady. Small arms fire reported.
Nah same shit as any other flu outbreak... but on a serious note, does anybody actually KNOW anybody that has contracted la rona? Because for a pandemic that will kill us all and everybody is going to get, doesn’t seem like many are affected by the virus

Inb4 white beards bullshit fairytales he has for everything

St. Phatty

In southern Oregon the bread was all sold out. got one loaf.

i don't care about TP. amazing how important that is to people.

the Gov. has a ban on meetings bigger than 25 people.

The HS swim team was at the Y ... schools are closed.

man some young women are STATUESQUE.

In Oregon it's definitely Don't Test, Don't Tell - which mean there's lots of infectious people running around.

They require a doctor referral to be tested - and many people don't have doctors because the health care is so bad. So no tests for about 1/2 the population.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
reminicent of christmas day traffic and population wise. my grocery had no meat except for a few packs of sausages, no milk or eggs no bread no toilet paper no pasta and we have officially declared a state of emergency. right now i can still go for a walk...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
only thing i have seen run dry was toilet paper & paper towels. idiots walk right by the pre-moistened wipes my old ass prefers.:) plenty of milk, bread, meat etc.

M

Mr D

Dead bodies everywhere, riots/ looting, national guard deployed. Hellfire missiles coming fast n steady. Small arms fire reported.
Nah same shit as any other flu outbreak... but on a serious note, does anybody actually KNOW anybody that has contracted la rona? Because for a pandemic that will kill us all and everybody is going to get, doesn’t seem like many are affected by the virus

Inb4 white beards bullshit fairytales he has for everything

I personally know 4 people.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Yesterday & today we visited 3 supermarkets, & 1 drug store. We wore gloves & sanitized well after.

Yesterday, no meat, rice, flour, sanitizers & paper products anywhere. Today we got meat at one & paper towel & Kleenex at the drug store. No TP but 'it is coming in Thursday night". Even the liquor store was out of some popular sizes/brands.

Madness.

whitebox

Hi everyone, here in the old europe ,we have : 150 to 450 feet long queue for entering every shop still open.
people are fighting each other in some places but it is not the madness yet.
i wish it don't get worse here and either for you my US stoner Friends.
we have to keep strong and respect each other it is the most important during these kind of historic difficult moments.
we have to be civilised.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Brother & SIL (BC) Not surprising for BC. They are self isolated (not tested) but they are being followed by HC.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah well, still a sleepy Southern town near the gulf of mexico that has a shortgage of bath tissue.

Ground up some prime rib eyes to make cheeseburgers despite the fact I should stay away from cheeseburgers with carmelized onions and mayo, fries...…..so I don't listen....:tiphat:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Mumbling in a low voice... "TP for Kush" LOL

Schools closed, fed.guv places closed I heard, gas still over $2. Cops seem to be scarce.

Badfishy1

Yeah well, still a sleepy Southern town near the gulf of mexico that has a shortgage of bath tissue.

Ground up some prime rib eyes to make cheeseburgers despite the fact I should stay away from cheeseburgers with carmelized onions and mayo, fries...…..so I don't listen....:tiphat:

Pretty sure you are local from past conversation, if need help w toilet paper hit the pm

well I had plenty of tp and sanitizer before the boom
but most stores are marking up everything

we had a lady walk into a hospital test positive then bolt she left a fake name and address
if you are in nj try masala for the basmati rice and all types of flour and spices they have mango ice cream too it is fucking great not 1 mark up on price not much of a crowd either its so over looked

M

Mr D

we had a lady walk into a hospital test positive then bolt she left a fake name and address
if you are in nj try masala for the basmati rice and all types of flour and spices they have mango ice cream too it is fucking great not 1 mark up on price not much of a crowd either its so over looked

‘It’s inconceivable’: 5 family members in critical condition from COVID-19 after relative dies
https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020...dition-from-covid-19-after-relative-dies.html

Badfishy1

Should be charged with murder if she’s cause of any people’s deaths