What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Daylight Savings Potheads

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When, are we going forward or backward ?
2862happydance-thumb.gif

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think that half of the world is not interested in delusion.

I wish what we taught children made sense instead of having to go through explaining business bullshit to a young future taxpaying consumer who is likely to never reap any value from their earnings.

Ben Franklin was trying to save money on candles without infringement upon the holiness of greed.

If it's dark more sleep more and don't work as much like the rest of the mammals.

The powers that be are working us to feed themselves.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe you just hit yours with me....

But it's 5:40 EST

Didn't want to be the one but sometimes somebody better do it

Cvh

Supermod
Not yet for me, end of the month here in mainland West-EU. It's an hour less. So clocks needs to be moved one hour further.

Sunshineinabag

happy birthday.......can someone ask bill gates to loan or buy me a couple sp 2000 lights?
My internal clock laughs at an hour lost or gained tbh

T

TheForgotten

happy birthday.......can someone ask bill gates to loan or buy me a couple sp 2000 lights?
My internal clock laughs at an hour lost or gained tbh

Thank you sir.... :tiphat:

My parents live in Saskatchewan which doesn't change, and they say it's nice not having your sleep pattern disrupted, as people have internal clocks like plants....

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thank you sir.... :tiphat:

My parents live in Saskatchewan which doesn't change, and they say it's nice not having your sleep pattern disrupted, as people have internal clocks like plants....

My dawgs and I seem to operate more on the daylight time, not daylight savings time. Being a retired bum is wonderful. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts