What's new

Flowering Cool and Dry for Premium Smoking Quality Cannabis

nelson420

Is it humid, dry? Drink a lot or not? How much you need to eat have a lot to do with your metabolism, so is it for plants. More dry and hot climate drink more, lesser nutrients. Cooler and humid, drink less, stronger feed.

Check out POST #57 by Ibechilin in this thread :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=366467&page=6
I live very close to the Ocean, so it is always humid. The temperature goes from 25-30 Celsius during summer to 15-21 C during winter. So I am always using a dehumidifier to lower the humidity.

My Temperature and humidity tends to be around 24-27C with 60-70% humidity.

Currently feeding Maxibloom during flowering at around 250-300PPM at pH 6 and at 150PPM during veg.

Also I have some plants on GH Micro and Bloom and I am feeding them 2/4, because more than 2Ml of Micro a gallon was causing me N txicity

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I strongly suggest reading up on running a "Sealed Room" and planning on what equipment you'll need. A/C with built in Dehumidification will most likely be top of your list. It's my next step as well, since I no longer have access to dry conditions.

Until then you may want to start a grow thread, where you can ask about advice helpful to your current conditions.