What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AMERICA HAS A HUGE PROBLEM WITH HATE AND KILLING.

DJXX

Veteran
Now mass shooting this morning in Dayton Ohio conducted by one of Americas worst enemies...its own people...DJXX

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now Harris is on CNN her eyes are all watery,and reddened,not sure if shes been hitting Karmas new lines or shes still trying to get Tulsi's foot out of her colon.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Seriously - when a nation has more guns than people - available to the people - what do you expect - this ain't going to stop.

The solution? - I can't think of much short of civil war - if some government tried to disarm the USA - and who would win that? - its a lose/lose situation.

bigAl25

Veteran
Oh, and fuck the NRA, large magazines, assault rifles, and every fucking soulless Republican in office.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If we couldn't get anything done after Sandyhook,we"re not going to get anything done.
One of the parents of a sandy hook victim went to the town hall there last month,stood on the front lawn,put a gun to his head,and ended his pain.He knew our government wouldn't.His child died in vain.

Cannavore

Veteran
this is what happens when you go down the crypto fascist rabbit hole

it starts off light with going after the low hanging SJW fruit that every one agrees is retarded. next thing you know you're watching a stefan moleneux video about the great replacement.

DJXX

Veteran
Seriously - when a nation has more guns than people - available to the people - what do you expect - this ain't going to stop.

The solution? - I can't think of much short of civil war - if some government tried to disarm the USA - and who would win that? - its a lose/lose situation.
its scary that sane people are armed this way...but let a few that are a lil twisted have the arsenal too...its happening now...civil war is already playing out...we will just see how high the bar is raised...UK or Canada here i come...thanks to Gypsy for not shutting it down...please do if it gets too heated....we need a good hate debate...this hate must stop for many of us to survive...DJXX

M

Mr D

It would be interesting to compare gun ownership numbers pre and post the glorification of violence by TV, movies, music and video games. Also pre and post the mass prescribing of drugs with manufacturers warnings about thoughts of suicide and homicide.

But I digress .....It's all white people's fault. At least that's what the media is telling me.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
It would be interesting to compare gun ownership numbers pre and post the glorification of violence by TV, movies, music and video games. Also pre and post the mass prescribing of drugs with manufacturers warnings about thoughts of suicide and homicide.

But I digress .....It's all white people's fault. At least that's what the media is telling me.
LOL It is unfortunate the media isn't being blamed, they share in the responsibility AFAIC

Storm Shadow

Veteran
MEDIA... they paint the picture that you decipher in your mind.... This is insane

There is a Darker Force behind this destroying and destruction of the "White" race in America/Europe..

my money is on the fake race in a fake place far from the shores of the USA

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
MEDIA... they paint the picture that you decipher in your mind.... This is insane

There is a Darker Force behind this destroying and destruction of the "White" race in America/Europe..

Exactly! I've been telling people this for many moons. The average cat wouldn't understand..

OP

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I hate white people because they should give me all their money so I can live in a rich white boy's house.

I am working on a device that will kill people based upon the frequency of their brain waves. People over 120 IQ brain's work at a much higher frequency than stupid people (under 100). My device will address the medulla and if the frequency isn't up to my standards, my device will simply disrupt the signals in your low frequency neurons of your medulla and your brain stops telling you to breath and stops telling your heart to beat. You would drop dead almost instantly.

So, how will they report that on the news since, obviously, all the news people will be dead. Even if one survives, no one will see him on TV because all the under 100, low freq morons who watch the news will also be dead.

You guys think mass shootings are a big deal? Ha! You ain't seen nothing yet. Only pussies and idiots use guns to kill. Smart people always have a better way.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hate white people because they should give me all their money so I can live in a rich white boy's house.

I am working on a device that will kill people based upon the frequency of their brain waves. People over 120 IQ brain's work at a much higher frequency than stupid people (under 100). My device will address the medulla and if the frequency isn't up to my standards, my device will simply disrupt the signals in your low frequency neurons of your medulla and your brain stops telling you to breath and stops telling your heart to beat. You would drop dead almost instantly.

So, how will they report that on the news since, obviously, all the news people will be dead. Even if one survives, no one will see him on TV because all the under 100, low freq morons who watch the news will also be dead.

You guys think mass shootings are a big deal? Ha! You ain't seen nothing yet.

All ready been invented,its a dog whistle

M

Mr D

Now I'm really confused...

Apparently the "white nationalist" is Ohio was wearing a Acacia shirt that said..
No Heart to Feel
No Soul to Steal
From the song Ramirez.
EBH4sGPWsAA9Kq6.jpg

Also photos are emerging that show him wearing clothing covered in satanist patches.

I though the term "white nationalist" was interchangeable with "Christian conservative" ...... :ying:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew Marilyn Manson was in on it,along with rockstar video games.....Kill....Kill....Kill

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew Marilyn Manson was in on it,along with rockstar video games.....Kill....Kill....Kill

Didnt mean to have the 3 K's so prevalent.
Before the conspiracy nuts come out of the woodwork.
It's not a hidden message,but feel free to spin the album of choice backwards,and tell us all what you hear

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Dayton shooters sister is among the dead,I wonder if he knew she was there.
Just when you think it couldn't be any fucking sicker

St. Phatty

All of the "White Supremacists" I've met were Jewish.