What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gry could use your thoughts, prayers, meditations, or what ever you have to offer

M

moose eater

Gry has been a source of camaraderie within the IC Mag community. He has been a balanced source, gentle in his confrontations or questions, well-informed, thoughtful, and more. I wish I had neighbors and friends like him.

He's really not doing well right now. He's dealt with pain and illness for quite some time now, but he's into another fairly serious 'down' period.

He's limited in energy, resources, resilience (for now), and is struggling day to day at this point, in numerous ways.

I'm an Agnostic, so my way of trying to improve someone's pain or struggles from afar may be little more than mental gymnastics, but what ever you have, whether kind thoughts, a direct line to a Supreme Deity, or you just won Power Ball, and feel like improving your karma by bribing the Cosmos, have at it.

He could use a kind word and a friend. Regular meals and less pain would help too, but we're too far away to do that right now.

Thanks.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Hang in there, Gry. I hate that you have to endure such pain and illness. I hope you are able to get 1 or 2 healthy meals in you each day. I'm sure it is tough, though. Keep doing your best and I hope you will find some sort of relief soon. I'm no doctor and I don't know your medical history, but it seems like Jing Herbs Activate the Qi extract powder or Poria extract powder may be beneficial to you. It seems like you need warming foods as opposed to cooling and damp foods for your digestive issues. Maybe some soups/stews/bone broth/ginger tea would help you. Avoid ice cold drinks, raw vegetables, and sweets. QI Gong exercises may help also.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
God doesn't care if you believe or not. "Ask and it shall be given." Period.
Not "Ask and it shall be given if you're a believer." lol

Absolutely I'll pray for Gry to get better. I'll even send my personal guardian angel with explicit instruction to "Give the brother what he needs. Don't be cheap and be quick about it."

troutman

Seed Whore
He's really not doing well right now. He's dealt with pain and illness for quite some time now, but he's into another fairly serious 'down' period.

He's limited in energy, resources, resilience (for now), and is struggling day to day at this point, in numerous ways.

:frown: :huggg:

What kind of medical issue(s) does he have? If it's not to personal to tell that is.

M

moose eater

Trout, Somewhat serious, long-term, compounded by life's circumstances. But he's a fighter, and wants to continue onward.. He's a good guy; send him a PM, though I don't know if he's been on-line lately.

I'll prompt him toward this thread. The more folks express positive sentiment toward him, I'd like to believe that might translate into energy to keep on keeping on.

troutman

Seed Whore
Trout, Somewhat serious, long-term, compounded by life's circumstances. But he's a fighter, and wants to continue onward.. He's a good guy; send him a PM, though I don't know if he's been on-line lately.

I'll prompt him toward this thread. The more folks express positive sentiment toward him, I'd like to believe that might translate into energy to keep on keeping on.

Ok, get him in this thread so we can all cheer him on. :tiphat:

shaggyballs

Veteran
Dam it GRY git yourself in here so we can cheer you up.
Head up and baby steps forward, no excuses.

Seriously bro I am sorry to hear you are having these kinds of troubles.
Sucks not eating, but you gotta somehow.

Uggg, crappy news for sure!
If you have the energy, get on and tell us all how shitty you feel.
Sometimes it is good to tell folks.

With all us old fucks on here you know we have a sympathetic ear.

Prayers, good vibs, universal energy all heading your way GRY on the fast track.
After that it is a fatty with thought of you doing well again going up in smoke signals.

Get well soon buddy we need you here.:comfort:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer, so
my thoughts, hope & prayers go out to Gry.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
All my best wishes for some sort of recovery Gry - you really are a voice of reason around here - and we all want to see you back around again -