What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chimera's Cookies S1

stonedfly

Hey ICMAG ,

Figured these beans were too special to not show their journey .

I happened to snap up 6 of chimera's cookie S1 seeds when they first went on sale last year... stuck em in the fridge for another date... now is time :tiphat:

Setup:

- 4x4 tent ( i run a 4k room with multiple tents, this tent is the tester tent)
- 600w HPS
- Pro-Mix HP + extra perlite
- hand watered

super basic setup. like i said its just a tester area...

Ive been going thru a transition right now with my nutrient regime, so things may switch up on the fly, lol

beans have been germed in wet paper towel method

:thank you:

picture.php

picture.php

stonedfly

I popped these a week or so prior to posting thread, so plants are little more ahead here...

All the seedlings popped thru the pro-mix no problem... Plants in 3" squares or something around that

I started them in the seed/clone area under 50w CFL - Now under 100W T5 HO in seedling area.

lights schedule 18/6

feeding water only right now... water is clean here, straight outta the tap at 6.7PH and EC doesn't even register on my truncheon

:thank you:

picture.php

picture.php

JAWS

the two on the top left, yes those keep an eye on them, me thinks they will be worth your time.. the others to perhaps but yes those too i bet for-sure.

nice structure :biggrin::biggrin:

stonedfly

the two on the top left, yes those keep an eye on them, me thinks they will be worth your time.. the others to perhaps but yes those too i bet for-sure.

nice structure :biggrin::biggrin:

ya im thinking the same thing... super rounded leaves... really wide leaf fingers , with almost no serration ...

seen some other members on here find some really nice phenos in these seeds, hoping for a nice GSC head stash lady

JAWS

ya those two should give you what your after in the cookies, the thinner longer leaves may also give you some cookies but those two i would mark for-sure. if they were mine i'd be wanting a male/female from those two.

peace:biggrin::biggrin:

stonedfly

ya those two should give you what your after in the cookies, the thinner longer leaves may also give you some cookies but those two i would mark for-sure. if they were mine i'd be wanting a male/female from those two.

peace:biggrin::biggrin:

I wish they were regular seeds , but these are S1's from chimera ...

He somehow chemically profiled authentic cookie family flowers , then collected 30 or something Girl Scout cookie cuts ... flowered them and compared the profile ... 1 matched ... he made S1's from that... or something along those lines lol. There was a thread posted about it but it got binned

They look unique that's for sure ... super rounded . Thanks for checking out my lil cookies 🍪

jaype

@stonedfly have you run this strain before? Just wondering if it was like the form cut or if they get bigger yield s?

stonedfly

First time running these seeds... I have only ran the GSC in crosses like cookiewreck...

I have 2 runts outta the 6... 1 isn't really even growing lol... 1 other is strange as hell and 2 look really nice ... only in week 1 so nothing fun to show yet , just some odd looking plants filling in

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I'm curious if the two that jaws recommended keeping your eye
on are among the three you consider runts? Really slow
to veg and funky leaves?

stonedfly

They in week 5... just about ready to get a photo or 2... been busy with the other rooms I haven't had time to update..

Only have 4 outta the 6 now... 2 were way too small and lacked vigor... wernt drinking much , tiny little plants .

1 other left is a wierd little girl... 3 others are looking typical GSC with nice smells starting ... but tiny bud sites .

This being my tester/seed run tent I don't really do too much to em and kinda let em grow.. I feel I need a 1000w over the 600w hps in the 4x4