What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Puppymonkeybaby

WelderDan

Veteran
OK man, I didn't watch the Superbowl, so I didn't catch that commercial when it aired. But I saw it the other day.

Daayyyyum. I was like "What the fuuuuu...?"

So when it came on again, I showed my wife. And she was like "What the fuuuu?"

That shit is disturbing. And when it licks the dude in the face. Gah!

WelderDan

Veteran
Yeah, it's like a train wreck, or bad accident. Can't not look. It just messes with my head.

Yeah kinda like a really guilty pleasure. You get some sick sort of enjoyment from it that you can't seem to understand but don't want anyone to know

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I love Puppymonkeybaby....funny commercial or gmo gone awry?

Talk amongst yourselves, there's coffee and pound cake on the server, I getting a little verklempt.

minds_I

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
while I watched the bowl,,, I missed that commercial....I wish it had been the other way around..fuck Denver....yeehaw

shithawk420

Veteran
Argghh...I hate that commercial. my aunt changed the name of her cat to baby monkey when she saw that.but really,they had to be high when they thought of that commercial.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Argghh..but really,they had to be high when they thought of that commercial.

They were on all the drugs . . .
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts