What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA genetics grow (5 strains)

Ob1kush

Hello and greetings to all of us cannabis loving folks,
It's been a long time since i have been back to these forums. Last time i was here i had a really nice cutting of Willie Nelson from one of the forum members. Lovely times!
I am now on location in Barcelona, Spain and i am very excited to do a full grow report of these 5 strains

Tangie (3xfem)
Chocolope (3xfem)
Kosher Kush (3xfem)
Florida Lemons (3xfem)
Florida Gold (3xfem)

The seeds were germinated just a few days ago in anticipation for a nice yield outdoors and clones ; )

Pics to come, so far all but one (Kosher)
I do get a sense of vitality with these seeds = excellent breeding

EastCoast710

dna genetics is good shit honestly.. I haven't had anything from them that was actually bad.. good luck. man and welcome.

mack 10

Veteran
Good luck. I only got 2 from 6 to germ on my pack of Kosher.
(The pack was about a year an ahalf old)
They are growing out now, so far so good.

Hopefully I'll get one with that taste an hit we all know and love.
The pheno Voyagers get sometimes is what I'm looking for.

S

strandloper

my buddy just finished up Kosher and Florida Lemons, both turned out excellent!

the Florida pheno he got has no citrus taste or smell though

Ob1kush

And they are off!!

And they are off!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 11

Chompie

I have one DNA Florida Lemons from seed in bloom right now ~28 days into 12/12... first one I've grown

She's stretched around 2x (just about perfect for my space) and seems to be stopping there. looks like a 70 day plant to me so far. I have a 55 day C99 that started 12/12 the same day and it looks a bit more advanced.... Not much as far as trichs on the FL yet, but rubbing the stem smells like light earthy lemons, rubbing the trichs that are there gives the same smell... It has a very nice sturdy fairly open structure and doesn't seem to be sensitive at all so far...

Ob1kush

13 out of 15 germination ratio

13 out of 15 germination ratio

It was a mistake to i was waiting for the kosher kush. It was actually a Florida Gold seedling. She never made it up and a Tangie all died as the seed outer shell refused to come off and so she sufficated.

So here are the remaining girls

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 8

Ob1kush

First row of two and back:

1) tangie- both are taller in general, i see slight discoloration perhaps this Sativa like a different PH than the others
2) chocolope - (only two shown) one short pheno and one tall pheno with purple hues
3) Kosher - (only two shown) 2 stout phenos and almost identical look to them
4) florida Gold - both are very similar as you can see, both are again seemily similar with nice dark colors on both
5) florida Lemons - (group of three on the right) all three equal in height but only one seems to be a bit thicker than the other two

Ob1kush

First row of two and back:

1) tangie- both are taller in general, i see slight discoloration perhaps this Sativa like a different PH than the others
2) chocolope - (only two shown) one short pheno and one tall pheno with purple hues
3) Kosher - (only two shown) 2 stout phenos and almost identical look to them
4) florida Gold - both are very similar as you can see, both are again seemily similar with nice dark colors on both
5) florida Lemons - (group of three on the right) all three equal in height but only one seems to be a bit thicker than the other two

Z

Ziggaro

Looking forward to see what you get. Just picked up the florida gold and got some florida lemon freebies so will be popping them soon in the next month or two.

If your seed shells are getting stuck, you might wanna spritz with a little water. It seems to happen a lot to me b/c of low rH and I never have a problem.
Also if you are getting some discoloration try a little 1/4 strength (.5 EC or so) nutes. I never used to give my seedlings any fertilizer, but they take off much faster with just a bit. There's a grower on here who did a side by side with seedlings and the results are really remarkable.

Ob1kush

My favorite looking Florida lemon pheno

My favorite looking Florida lemon pheno

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 8