What's new

Bahamas Cruise

Hey everyone, I'm going on a cruise with the wife and some friends for a week an one of main stops is in Nassau. Everyone being the type of people we are, we got a stash of pre filled cartridges in the safe for our trip.

Question is, how is the smoke in Nassau? Is anything good accessible to be able to smoke a few joints with our friends before we all have to board again or am I better off sneaking some shatter in my wallet with an attachment for my pen?

Krust

You'll find people selling weed very easily...they tend to just walk through the crowds of tourists and ask people if they wanna smoke.

Personally don't have any experience with the weed itself, but you'll see its a hustle. They'll overcharge you and the quality will be suspect. Your better off taking with, cabin stewards are pretty chill and there shouldn't be any issue.

C

cooterbrown420

If you like schwag at high grade prices than Nassau is your place. I got a "quarter" for a 100$ that strangely resemble a nickel bag from high school. Now St. Martin on the other hand good weed fair price.

Green Squall

If you like schwag at high grade prices than Nassau is your place. I got a "quarter" for a 100$ that strangely resemble a nickel bag from high school. Now St. Martin on the other hand good weed fair price.

Haha! Reminds me of the last time I was in Mexico. The funny part is that they got pissed at me when I refused to buy it.

I haven't traveled in a few years but as of recently don't all airports body scan now? I have no idea if that would be visible in your wallet.

Also, something that I think is worth mentioning is that a friend of mine just returned from a trip to Florida and while unpacking found a "notice of baggage inspection" letter. Thought that was sketchy for domestic.

Latest posts

Latest posts