What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats the single most sour strain you have ever smoked in your life?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never had much super super sour, karmas biker kush was as good as ive grown.

How about you?

Most sour that I've grown myself is a tie between a cut of Sour Diesel I ran years ago and a strain called Celia (chem 91xNL5)x(Master KushxMango Haze). Super sour taste and reeked of chef boyardee drowned in Parmesan.

Most sour tasting strain I didn't grow was some extremely pungent and super frosty bud that was mislabeled as GSC

EastCoast710

ECSD x Ak47 is going to be one of the most sour smelling plants I have.. 2 phenos.. and 1 is like sour candy.. the other is like sour fuely candy..

Z

Ziggaro

When I've been told something was sour, to me it was sort of grassy and tangy like chewing on a blade of grass.
Rare Dankness SDOG is very much like the "sour" I've had.
Sour to me is like a grapefruit I once had years ago. It was like the zest, not real sweet. It makes my mouth water to think about it.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks.

Like Warhead candy I've rarely experienced. That's mostly what I think of when I see/hear sour. ..."sweet/sour"... maybe?
I think this ECSD x C99 I've got would fit here. Probably one of the most terpin filled plant I've grown to date.

But...

Then there is sour milk/yogurt.
I've had a few like that without being cheesy.

Then there's sour fuel; grapefruit/diesel/kerosene which is what I'm gaining familiarity with currently.

EastCoast710

ECSD x ak47 . 2 diff phenos. like I said.. 1 is like candy sweet/sour.. shits absolutely lovely to smell.. I cannot wait to pull them down.. and try them.. gotta get a cheap rosin press or make one.. but until then ill just try the flowers and some bho from it . really looking for the best edible strains . trying to get to a edible 90% of the time. and smoking like here and there with friends and shit.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd have to say the AJ Sour S1 that Phillthy was running. Taste like ECSD on steroids. Buds weren't as desirable, density wise. It was more of a head stash plant. But it was sour x 2.

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Dubb is up there on the list too. It's got that flavor for days.

dank.Frank

A "sour" strain to me is a strain that has a kushy/salami or petroleum type smell. The strongest strains I've experienced in that regard are Master Kush, Chem 4, and diamond OG for earthy/salami and Ice and Sour Diesel circa 2008 for petroleum.

Latest posts

Latest posts