What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TheScrogFrog's 150w HPS

TheScrogFrog

Hi. :comfort:

I will update more when I get a chance, still in the process of setting shit up. :tiphat: Anxious to get going again.

Flower:
S&P TD100x 135/100CFM
Phresh filter 4x12" 200CFM
150w HPS

Veg:
110w PLL

Aiming for 3-4oz per harvest. :)

2 plant scrog. I'll start with Casey Jones.

Preview..
150w.jpg

See you soon. :dance013:

TheScrogFrog

Day 11 from seed
day11.jpg

The bottom 3 to the right, and top right are Casey Jones. They look fantastic so far. Fed them a few days ago with a small dose of nutes(MB @ 400ppm) and a little protekt, pH'd to 6.1 as always.

The other 3 are random Autoflowers that I thought i'd leave under the PLL for some bonus weed. They look a bit scraggly thus far. We'll see how they do.

Not much to see yet, i'll be building the scrog screen and getting things ready for the flower tent soon. Will be using (2) 2 gallon perfect pots for the flower tent. Trying to remain patient but I haven't had a puff in almost 2 months. Also will be seeding the scrog for some more Casey seeds.

We've got a long wait ahead! :dance013:

Take it easy

TheScrogFrog

Forgot to add, they've been on 24/0 light schedule since they popped, going to switch that to 18/6 soon and save a little power and get a little more stretch so I can get some clones taken as quickly as possible.

Cheers

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
:lurk:

Good luck ScrogFrog!

Hope to see you hit that goal weight :) I'll be jealous.

TheScrogFrog

I hope so too buddy.

My lowest yield to date was around .7gpw so hoping for at least 3oz on this little 150w. :)

Thanks!

webecat

That looks good! I was wondering if the PLL runs a little hot? I have a 4 bulb T5 that runs a little warmer than I'd like.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Looking good so far. Nice and organized setup. I'll be watching this as it is about the same size as my cab.

Good luck!

TheScrogFrog

Day 12 12/12

Day 12 12/12

Soooo... Things have been busy..

I intended this first Casey run to be under a screen, but honestly they would not show sex, they are technically day 39 from seed today and just now 2 of them showed to be female. I decided to flip 3 of them 12 days ago instead of waiting for them to show sex and put me behind even further.

I lost one of my Casey's due to being out of town and came back and everything was so underwatered I was convinced none of them would survive. Fortunately I only lost the one. It appears no seed run will be made this time around, unless the 3rd plant turns out to be a male, but my hunch is i've got 3 ladies. Pretty disappointed but i've still got some seeds to run in the future to find me a decent male. At least i'll have some nice clones to choose from after this run for the Scrog.

So here's where I am with the Casey's for now..

Day 12 12/12
flowerday12a.jpg

flowerday12b.jpg

I've been trying to keep them as short as possible and just beating the crap out of them with supercropping. They don't seem to mind much. Early impressions are the middle plant seems to be a great Scrog candidate, heavy branching and good stretch. The girl on the left seems a bit scraggly.

Until next time. . :tiphat:

TheScrogFrog

Another thing I will add about these Lighthouse Hydro tents:

They are pretty low quality, they do have some light leaks which can be resolved by throwing a large black polyester table cloth over the tents during lights out, it seems to work just fine and I have tested it with lights on, they definitely take care of the issue. Other than that they are OK. I wish Secret Jardin or someone else would make a high quality smaller sized tent but this will get the job done if you use the table cloth trick.

TheScrogFrog

Day 15 12/12

Day 15 12/12

NGB Thanks, your 1 plant Scrog inspired me years ago, though I never achieved your yield, I had fun doing it!

Day 15 12/12
flowerday15.jpg

Most likely will have to supercrop again soon. All 3 confirmed females, Whatever needs to be done will be done to control these bitches until I can run my Scrog next run. From what I recall, Casey stops stretching around day 25 or so.

Here's 2 random auto's in my Veg tent, I won't spend a lot of time documenting these, but for the first time in many years I can say I am looking forward to them, Lol. Any little bit of extra smoke is good at this time. I'll probably keep a few in veg at all times.

Day 42 Autos
autos_Day42.jpg

The auto's don't seem to like a lot of nutes, will be going feed/water/water from here on out on those.

Peace

TheScrogFrog

Day 22 12/12 Casey Jones

Day 22 12/12 Casey Jones

Man, the streeeeeeeetch. Stop please!

Day 22 12/12 Casey Jones

flowerday22a.jpg

flowerday22b.jpg

Had to do some more supercropping today, total chaos going on, plants are nice and healthy though.

Smelling good. No idea how the yield will be, but if I had to guess, maybe in the 3oz range based on what I see so far. Who knows, anything is good this run, also going through my strains seeing if I want to run something else in Scrog or try to run this stretchy Casey. Also may flip the orientation of my reflector, seems to be some weak spots on the left and right the way it's currently positioned. Undecided for now.

Peace :tiphat:

TheScrogFrog

Day 30 12/12 Casey Jones

Day 30 12/12 Casey Jones

Things are moving along, ready to knock this one out so I can get my Scrog running and have some more room to work with, this has been a bit hectic so far but the stretch has stopped and it looks like everything will be ok. Some slight heat issues that may have an impact on the overall yield but I can deal with that for this round. I'll probably reconfigure my filter/fan for the next round also and give me some additional height.

Smelling really nice and sweet in there.

Day 30 12/12 Casey Jones

flowerday30a.jpg

flowerday30b.jpg

flowerday30c.jpg

flowerday30d.jpg

flowerday30e.jpg

Cheers